Creation of OBTR or (an indicator that works with volume and tendency) MQL5/ Candle in EA MQL5

Good afternoon,

I intend to create the OBTR indicator for MQL5, as my trade system (non EA) is based on that. I finished my EA (finally fully operational now), and it makes some good trades (excellent actually hehe) and some others which are rather disappointing, due to the lack of trend and volume oscillator indicator. The OBTR would be the solution to fix all this. Anyway I wonder suggestions to be able to make a reliable OBTR that can finally leave my happy EA, or at least some indicator that works with trend and volume, following OBTR patterns. 

In addition I also wanted to add Candle Indicators to my EA, and do not know how. I would like my robot "to check"  reversal candles, and examine before the moving average  difference to the candle to be able to improve my trades. I found no indicator or anything related to Candles.

I am grateful to help I received this forum in particular to AngelVoyageur, and Dr.Trader. Without help my EA would still fail to work. 

Kind Regards,

Pedro Camargo

Reason: