Can a banned user access all the mql5.com services ?

I'd like to know the answer to a simple question - could a ban from a moderator in this forum cut me from my trading VPS, paid signals, SVN repository, trading profile, and from all my uploaded funds?

Your moderator on the MQL4 explained, that he does not need reason for the ban, I am just curious how safe our money is with this single login project.

Ovo:

I'd like to know the answer to a simple question - could a ban from a moderator in this forum cut me from my trading VPS, paid signals, SVN repository, trading profile, and from all my uploaded funds?

Your moderator on the MQL4 explained, that he does not need reason for the ban, I am just curious how safe our money is with this single login project.

It's simply not true. You are banned for open disrespect for administration and insulting other forum's members. You have been warned several times.

I am waiting your apologizes if you want to be unbanned.

By the way, it's not a place to discuss such things, and these comments will be removed.

angevoyageur:

It's simply not true. You are banned for open disrespect for administration and insulting other forum's members. You have been warned several times.

I am waiting your apologizes if you want to be unbanned.

By the way, it's not a place to discuss such things, and these comments will be removed.

I am not asking to be unbanned. The question was clear, you did not answer it, as usually.

Ovo:
I am not asking to be unbanned. The question was clear, you did not answer it, as usually.

You are very rude, as usually. I don't have to answer your question. If you have a question for Metaquotes, you can write to the ServiceDesk.

Supposing the flame is over, I would like to rephrase a question to forum:

Could a ban from a moderator in this forum cut me from the new trading VPS, paid signals, SVN repository, trading profile, service desk, and from all my uploaded funds?

Ovo:

Supposing the flame is over, I would like to rephrase a question to forum:

Could a ban from a moderator in this forum cut me from the new trading VPS, paid signals, SVN repository, trading profile, service desk, and from all my uploaded funds?

Yes. A banned user don't have access to these features, only to the ServiceDesk.

There is really no flame from my part, all I ask you is to follow the rules, mainly stop being rude. 

P.S: Just to be clear, this ban question concern mql5.com, not mql4.com.

angevoyageur:

Yes. A banned user don't have access to these features, only to the ServiceDesk.

There is really no flame from my part, all I ask you is to follow the rules, mainly stop being rude. 

P.S: Just to be clear, this ban question concern mql5.com, not mql4.com.

Ok then. Yes, we are on mql5 forum, I never mentioned mql4 in my enquiry.

The logins should not be linked, the forum should use dedicated credentials. If the forum moderators have the power to cut user from his access to financial services, it is like a bank clerk disabled access to the bank account because he did not like the way the customer talked. But the bank clerk has no such power. That is a serious problem here. And that is also a reason I withdrew from the "seller" program (besides it did not seem to generate any sale), and a reason I will never use the integrated SVN, or whatever feature that is authenticated using the same credentials.

Ovo:

Ok then. Yes, we are on mql5 forum, I never mentioned mql4 in my enquiry.

The logins should not be linked, the forum should use dedicated credentials. If the forum moderators have the power to cut user from his access to financial services, it is like a bank clerk disabled access to the bank account because he did not like the way the customer talked. But the bank clerk has no such power. That is a serious problem here. And that is also a reason I withdrew from the "seller" program (besides it did not seem to generate any sale), and a reason I will never use the integrated SVN, or whatever feature that is authenticated using the same credentials.

I think it is a very good point indeed.

Wahoo:
I think it is a very good point indeed.

Why are you afraid to be banned ? Simply respect the rules, it's easy.

If a moderator exceeds its powers, you can refer to an admin or to the ServiceDesk. Moderators have to follow the rules too.

angevoyageur:

Why are you afraid to be banned ? Simply respect the rules, it's easy.

If a moderator exceeds its powers, you can refer to an admin or to the ServiceDesk. Moderators have to follow the rules too.

I am not afraid to be banned.

I think it is a good point that your behaviour on the forum should NOT in any way affect/limit your access to other services (especially the ones which are paid) or to your money. 

Reason: