How to get price at a specific time of day for use in an EA

looking to program an EA that creates a Fib channel with anchor points that are specified at a particular time. how do I program this...

ObjectCreate(0,"name",OBJ_FIBOCHANNEL,0,TimeD1,Price1,TimeD2,Price2,TimeD);

where Price1= price at open of TimeD1..

timeD1 and so on are constant i.e analysis is a same time of day every day, Then I must be able to notify using metaquotes id when price is at significant fib levels..

The the minute bars that had lapse and look back with copyclose?

I follow so far ....

int CopyOpen(
   string      symbol_name,   //for security
   ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe, // period
   datetime        start_time,// start date and time
   datetime        stop_time, // stop date and time
   double      &open_array[]   //target to copy open prices
   );

how does this get used in program to tell me price at 02:00 and @03:20 and @ 07:40( the idea is that when the day turns the fib channel & trendlines should be redrawn same time on the new date)

so that I can use these as anchor points for a fib channel....

then I would need to read the value of different levels of fib channel and and compare these with price...

In a nutshell the EA I need to program needs to draw a fibchannel at specific anchor points in time( where y-axis is time and x-axis is price co-ordinate). anchors 1,2,3

Then draw 2 trendlines , 1 through anchor1 and anchor 3 the other through anchor 2 and anchor 3,

preferred time frame for analysis is 30 min

Fib levels for the channel 23.6, 38.2, 61.8, 100, 161.8 , 261.8 and 423.6

depeneding on (1)time (2)Rsi level (3)Stochiiaastic (4) below or above trendline different levels should advise a trading range or current target

Reason: