About private request(s) to help coding

I wanted to make this public, so I do not have to respond the same thing over and over :

Please, people, do not request from me in private messages to do some coding changes to "just this, or just that". So far, when I did help anybody that way, in 90% of cases after a very short time it appeared somewhere else as somebody elses work. Because of cases like that I decided not to respond to any private request for coding help. If anybody needs some coding help, please post it at forum and eventually someone will help. Otherwise, it becomes an employer-employee relation and the rules of such are completely different form a help relation

After all, isn't that a purpose of forums like this : to help each other, not to use someone for goals that are very far from trading

Happy trading to all

mladen:
I wanted to make this public, so I do not have to respond the same thing over and over :

Please, people, do not request from me in private messages to do some coding changes to "just this, or just that". So far, when I did help anybody that way, in 90% of cases after a very short time it appeared somewhere else as somebody elses work. Because of cases like that I decided not to respond to any private request for coding help. If anybody needs some coding help, please post it at forum and eventually someone will help. Otherwise, it becomes an employer-employee relation and the rules of such are completely different form a help relation

After all, isn't that a purpose of forums like this : to help each other, not to use someone for goals that are very far from trading

Happy trading to all

ok can i post here?

guide to where to post

kennanoate:
ok can i post here? guide to where to post

Try this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385

Happy trading

hey thanks for the help and link, but what if wanted an employer-employee relation, can i still contact you for that

mladen:

Happy trading to all

I totally agree with mladen's sentiment on this, since the new MT4 600 series has been released I have noticed an increase of private requests ( for free programming ) via the forum and my website, to make things really crystal clear, speaking for myself I help where and when I can on this forum but it is by my own choice, if someone contacts me directly then do not expect it to be a free service.

Reason: