MQL5 "Dream Team"

Dear friends, last night I was thinking about how rich of contents is our community . Among the indicators, experts , scripts, libraries , and much more... I thought that such contents are the result of knowledge and experience of all members.

Therefore I was thinking for joke: but if we could put together part of this contents what will come out ? A perfect trading system or a complete disaster ?

So the idea would be to open a Demo Account ( maybe if possible on behalf of a moderator name) and where each participant can choose one symbol ( or by lottery ) where to use its Expert ( . Ex5 ) . when everyone is ready put all symbols togheter and launch this superdemo . could be an additional meeting place to exchange views and strategies, but not all. If is profitable could become a free signal or for a fee and with the proceeds to charity or do use the proceeds to implement our ideas, to commission the work to programmers and enter the work in code base.

I didn't think much about the rules but maybe leverage of this demo could be 1:100 and lot sizing for all experts maximum 1% of margin available.

what do you guys think about it. It is possible or just one of my strange ideas :-P

lol...it's not a strange idea...is worse...complete indefference.....

better I do focus on "Discovering Italy" :-p