Why can I not withdraw my credits

Hi

Does anyone have the same problem or know why I cant withdraw my credits using PayPal.

I deposited money into it and want to remove it.

Any ideas?

Who can I send a enquiry to?

Thanks for your help

Rooi 

This is Service Desk (they can check and fix if any).

newdigital:
This is Service Desk (they can check and fix if any).

Thank you for your help.Have left a comment, is that the right thing to do?

I there nobody I can send a direct message to?

Thanks for your help 

No, you should make a message directly to the Service Desk (not to the thread) - read first post of this thread about where the link is located in your profile.

----------

As I know -there is some limitation - if you deposited using paypal so you can withdraw using paypal. besides, some people say that it should be one operation in a day ... but I do not have this experience as I am withdrawing the money with no problem at all. Anyway - you can confirm with them (as they can check your profile).

newdigital:

No, you should make a message directly to the Service Desk (not to the thread) - read first post of this thread about where the link is located in your profile.

----------

As I know -there is some limitation - if you deposited using paypal so you can withdraw using paypal. besides, some people say that it should be one operation in a day ... but I do not have this experience as I am withdrawing the money with no problem at all. Anyway - you can confirm with them (as they can check your profile).

I will do so

Thank you very much for your time

Rooi 

Reason: