Please can some one advice me

I have signed to a VPS service , because i can not keep my laptop on 24 hours to get signals.

My mql signal is still connected to my laptop mt4 platform. 

1. When I go online and go onto the mql website and go into a new signal and attempt to follow it , it opens up the laptop mt4 not the mt4 platform on my vps. Therefore it is still connected to my laptop.

2. I logged in using log to mql5 community from the vps mt4 . However it is not working 

2. I need the mql signal to be connected to the  vps , that was the whole point of singing up to the vps. 

Can some one please advice me how i can connect my existing signal to my VPS account

can someone please advice me , I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

uddin911:

I have signed to a VPS service , because i can not keep my laptop on 24 hours to get signals.

My mql signal is still connected to my laptop mt4 platform. 

1. When I go online and go onto the mql website and go into a new signal and attempt to follow it , it opens up the laptop mt4 not the mt4 platform on my vps. Therefore it is still connected to my laptop.

2. I logged in using log to mql5 community from the vps mt4 . However it is not working 

2. I need the mql signal to be connected to the  vps , that was the whole point of singing up to the vps. 

Can some one please advice me how i can connect my existing signal to my VPS account

can someone please advice me , I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Dear Friend, let me tell you, how I used vps for my EA trading last time.

Logging to vps, copy paste or download your desire mt4 platform, suppose you are using exness broker, so simply download set up file to vps pc, then install the platform, then you sign in there your desire account, now you follow the signal activities, i.e. login to mql from your vps exness terminal and connected to the signal. If connected, that's good and will work non stop. Now you can simply close the vps, no need to sign out. Now you can shut down your laptop. But your vps and inside account will be live for trading, avoid to open / login same account in laptop and vps at a time. That's can be create any issue. Just follow your account from the terminal which is inside vps, not in laptop. Hope this will work. This way I had used 6/7 months, did not get any problem. Wish your success, if you have still problem, inform us, someone definitely will advice you more. Thanks Buddy. 

Reason: