Can some one please advise me

I am new to this. I have subscribed to signal provider , however I am only getting half of his signals . When I contacted  MQL4 support they said I had to be logged into the trading server to get signals?

I have good internet connection.

What do they mean by being  logged into the trading server.

1. Does it mean my laptop has to be on 24 hours?

2. Does it mean the MT4 platform needs to be open but its does not matter if laptop is switched off ?

3. Will it work if lap top is on sleep mode?

please advice me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVKS4lZLzKY&index=2&list=PLltlMLQ7OLeLZpxDnCMKz1tBlPcUminCT
Detailed statistics of a trading signal
Detailed statistics of a trading signal
  • www.youtube.com
For your convenience, the most valuable perameters of trading signals are placed in a separate block. From this video you will find out where to find them an...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLltlMLQ7OLeLZpxDnCMKz1tBlPcUminCT

Login in metatrader with your MQL5 id.
Files:
Capture.PNG  21 kb

Dedy_Sucianto:
Login in metatrader with your MQL5 id.
Thank you

uddin911:

I am new to this. I have subscribed to signal provider , however I am only getting half of his signals . When I contacted  MQL4 support they said I had to be logged into the trading server to get signals?

I have good internet connection.

What do they mean by being  logged into the trading server.

1. Does it mean my laptop has to be on 24 hours?

2. Does it mean the MT4 platform needs to be open but its does not matter if laptop is switched off ?

3. Will it work if lap top is on sleep mode?

please advice me

Dear friend, My suggestion is, if you follow or subscribe any signal, please use VPS service and open MT4 there, 24/7 will be on running mood. Some brokers also providing free VPS service for their clients, also lot of paid service are available in the market, you have to pay maximum 20$ per month which is enough to operate 2-3 accounts. We can't continue 24 hours our laptop / desktop operating, also sometimes internet connection / speed also create problem, if your MT4 fail to login or disconnect, same time you will miss subscribe signal operation. Thanks.

I have already logged in and stayed log  in  MT4 with my MQL5 ID

Do I have to keep my laptop on 24 hours to get the  signals?

Thank you

Thank you everybody for your advice

uddin911:

I have already logged in and stayed log  in  MT4 with my MQL5 ID

Do I have to keep my laptop on 24 hours to get the  signals?

Thank you

I think so, but this is very dangerous for laptop. Desktop can run 24 hours smoothly but Laptop is really tough. Bro, do one thing, subscribe with demo account first, then after get some order execution, shut down that MT4 terminal, after few hours reopen that account and check what happened? You will be your own boss and will get the correct answer. 
Reason: