General - page 1695

Download link  (1)
The download link for MT4 says page not found. Is there an alternate?
  BBands Stop in Bar  (19   1 2)
I use this indicator with this setting : Length = 3, Deviation = 1, and change the color to be red and white. It's good for scalping. Is there a shape of this indicator in bar or would anyone share their time to create this one, in bar indicator. bbands_stops.mq4 Thanks in advance, Regards, IIN
Some brokers will allow for different base currency than U.S. dollar. As many analysts see U.S. $ will continue to drop over the next while... besides the EURO and the U.S. $, what are some other solid currencies that look like they will do well in the future and could be a alternative base currency...
Hello All, I need the information on how to combine two DDE from two different brokers. What I mean is like this : 1. Supposed that I am using Interbankfx and Alpari as my broker so I need to collect their live quotes in an Excel File. For example, I need to calculate the average price of GBP/JPY of...
Is there such expert to make trades with hedge like this image
In an effort to not clutter up the forums with yet another trading blog, ive decided to make one on one of those free blogging sites. If anyone is interested in just some basic TA trading and a newbie approach to a complicated world, a click a day will keep the margin call away. We have...
  Need Help  (11   1 2)
Hi All , This is my first post for me in this great forum that help me too much and i always find any thing i search for ,Thanks for All of you guys But really i need help i work and trade in forex and i want a trading system or strategy that i can trade with it enable me to NOT BE LIKE...
I felt sorry when I saw my results on IBFX competition, The reason I felt sorry is that I only made 6 testing trades and I was surprised by the results, I am advancing in the competition not because I am good (which I am) but because other guys are losing their money, my rank was 283 at the start...
I am new to metatrader. It seems that the data stopped on 10/10, and I cannot find a way to update the data. Using MIG-Demo. Is the demo only for a limited time? Or am I missing something. thanks
Hello all First of all I would like to state that i love metatrader 4. I am looking for a demo account with futures for metatrader 4. Does anybody know where can i get it? Besides, I have thought that I could get this futures demo account from a metatrader 4 futures broker but I have not found...
  COT Data indicators?  (11   1 2)
Hi, Is anyone knows where to find MT4 COT Data indicators? Thanks for your help. NY168
[Deleted]
We are looking for a consultant to program an EA for us. We will pay $5K for the EA when complete plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50K Live Account for 1 year. We will provide a Demo Account on a live Currenex/MT4 Bridge for development and the EA must test POSITIVE on a forward and back test...
  Vq Ea
I have a big problem: is possible make EA based on VQ.mq4??? Rules: LONG when up arrow is show (line becomes green) at open next bar SHORT when down arrow is show (line becomes red) at open next bar Someone can help me....................... Thanks for help
Hi, how do you guys deal with the problem that arises when you put two different indicators in 1 window, and they seem to cross, but if you look at the values in the data window they are very different from each other? Do you just adapt one of the indicators? Like, dividing it by 10 or do you use a...
Att: Metaquotes I have heard that Build 210 apparently 'does not work' (that was the terminology) or rather, plagued with errors when running EA's on demo. Is this fact or fiction? If it is fact, how does it currently affect optimizing and the ability to design/build new EA's if i don't know...
Can someone please code a simple indicator for me based on this one attached ? Pretty simple really, I need 3 maps. One on current chart, one on TF above and the third one the one above second one. (usually 15,30,1hr). See the 3TF stochastic 14,1,3 in the picture ? What I would like to have is an...
Date 16/10/07 Time = 08.20 Pair EUR/USD Chart = 5 min Position = Sell Price = 1.4198 move stop to 1.4188 at 0830 move stop to 1.4178 at 0835 retain stop at 1.4178 at 0840 retain stop at 1.4178 at 0845 retain stop at 1.4178 at 0850 retain stop at 1.4178 at 0855 retain stop at 1.4178 at 0900 retain
At the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Report of the Second Week (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/248/) news has been published. Several interesting events have taken place within the past 5 trading days. Participant AxelForex has rushed to the first place. He was not...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "A lifestyle of fast cars, foreign holidays and breast implants was enjoyed by a Northland-based foreign exchange dealer who is subject of official investigations into $1.2 million of investors' missing funds. The...
  Final contribution  (18   1 2)
To all... I have made a promise to my wife. I am going to give up forex. Due to the addictive nature of forex and my personality, I am giving to much of my time to forex and not enough to God and my family. Therefore, I am giving you a final farewell. This is my last post. Good Luck to you and may...
  Simple EA needed  (3)
Can any one help? I'm technologically challeged LOL I need a simple EA that will trade the price cross of an EMA only going in the direction of the major trend to be used on any time frame. Would be willing to pay for the right product. Thanks Peter
Anyone know a broker that has historical mini account data (eg. EURUSDm) for download??? Both Aleccohfx and IBFX handle mini accounts in this format but neither have EURUSDm data for download. I even tried renaming the 'standard' data by attaching an 'm' - took about 15min - but no joy, Metatrader...
Hello, Does anybody know of an indicator that can show the difference in price from previous day to current? For example, EUR/USD closed at 1.4100 on Wednesday 5pm EST, from there forward any change on Thursday I want to know the difference in price. Kindly post the indicator here if you know....
Your risk per a trade should probably not exceed 3% per trade. It is better to adjust your risk to 1% or 2% but depending on the system this may vary. 1% risk of a $100,000 account = $1,000 You should adjust your stop loss so that you never lose more than $1,000 per a single trade. If you are...
I have probably put this in the wrong place, but I urgently need the following: 'OrderReliable_vo_2_5.mqh' file. Also, which folder do I place it in? Thanks
Hi! There are very savvy and talented traders here. People that make awesome indicators like, for instance, Igorad, Kalenzo, Cja and so on. Sometimes, as I go through different threads and posts I come across with gorgeous charts and lay outs. There are pals here that have artistic skills. I think...
Has anyone have code for drawing angle trend lines from point to point based on figures I pull of an array? I'm drawing arrows on a chart based on a couple of if statements, from there I want to drawn an angle trend line from arrow to arrow to arrow continously. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
Hi, There's one thing about MT4 that's a little unconvenient --- the toolbars are often automatically rearranged after restarts. So I often have to drag them to the positions I want. Hope there's a "lock toolbar" function..... Thanks.
I have searched the forum for trading using daily charts. Can anyone point me towards some systems to trade with on daily charts please. Time is always an issue, so I have resigned myself to the dull and boring medium to long term type trades. Have traded shorter term and scalped succesfully in the
Morning, seen a couple of these questions on the forum but none that could help me. Please an someone assist me in getting M9 to work at my workplace...PLEASE!!