Mentor - page 8

Vinin:
I have shared my knowledge with some. Most successfully write freelance EAs and indicators. And I got something from each of them. Although there are not so many people. There are about ten people whom I can consider my students. But some of them are my teachers. It's strange, of course. You give something, you get something in return. I'm not sure if they consider me their teacher. But...
Thank you for teaching! As a rule, one does not get what one gives, but one always gets back what one has given in larger quantities.

Sapsan_Master:
You don't need to communicate with an equal, but with someone with more knowledge. then you can really learn something.
Knowledge is not knowledge! Sometimes knowledge is a delusion rather than knowledge

Alexey:
Knowledge is not knowledge! Sometimes knowledge is a delusion rather than knowledge

You are digging deep. Let's start gaining knowledge without comparisons for now and then apply it as the situation warrants.

Respectfully,

izzatilla:

You are digging deep. Let's start gaining knowledge without comparisons for now and then apply it as the situation warrants.

Respectfully,

Knowledge without juxtaposition is knowledge without understanding, and knowledge without understanding is meaningless and useless

Alexey:
Knowledge without comparison is knowledge without understanding, and knowledge without understanding is meaningless and useless
knowledge is useless if it cannot be put into practice

IvanIvanov:
Knowledge is useless if it cannot be applied in practice
Of course, without practice, it is meaningless to compare knowledge in mind

IvanIvanov:
knowledge is useless unless it can be put into practice
the best knowledge that sticks in the mind is acquired just by practice!

izzatilla:

Dear forum users!

How to find a good mentor who will help in choosing a direction, show you the mistakes and ease the way for a trader/analyst to reach his goals.

I thank you in advance for your posts/ideas/recommendations.

Mentor is a pretty strong word. Maybe I need an interlocutor, a friend, someone to consult with.

barabashkakvn:
Mentor is a very strong word. You probably need an interlocutor, a friend - in general, someone with whom you can consult.

The purpose of the thread was to judge questions about the Mentor. You can find companions, friends, etc. without any problem. It is difficult to find a good Mentor and even more difficult to follow his instructions.

Respectfully,

izzatilla:

The purpose of this thread was to discuss questions concerning Mentor. You can find companions, friends, etc. without any problems. It is difficult to find a good Mentor and even more difficult to follow his instructions.

Respectfully,

You cannot get a mentor right away. You have to go through the stages: interlocutor -> friend -> mentor.
Reason: