General - page 1685

[Deleted]
Dear All, Could anyone point out to me a sample for StopLoss coding. I'm planning to include it on my first EA product. Thanks in advance.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an Interview with Andrey Soloviev (solandr) has been published. Andrey Soloviev (solandr) is a regular Participant of the Automated Trading Championship. In 2006 he presented a simple Expert Advisor, in 2007- a multicurrency one. This year...
[Deleted]
  Ambitious beginner  (16   1 2)
How do I begin to capitalize on the current market situation?
  need some help please  (12   1 2)
Hello I am a newbie I want to get as much info as I can from everyone so whatever you can tell me will work.
Please, what should the FTP path be , I need the report to go to www.xxxxxx.com/uno/ thanks
Just started to research Metatrader. I am very new to the whole subject of Forex trading . I am looking for a script? expert? that will sound an alarm, send an email or whatever when certain conditions are met. For example when the MAV5 changes direction, or crosses the MAV21. So far I cannot even
I have an account at FXDD, using an EA, when I make changes at the order input, it accepts the changes but does not show the change. Later when the computer is shut down, the default settings will be appear. Can this be corrected?
Hi all, i need a simple EA for MT4 that can manage my open positions as following below. I searched aroung diff. forums but couldn't find anyhting that works well for me. - Once open an order it should put a stoploos at XX pips (should be able to set in pips) - Once position is in gain for XX pips...
[Deleted]
I looking for Help I'm looking for a EA that will send me an Email after profit is reached I found an EA that "Close Trades_After_Account_Profit_Reached.mq4" I would love somehow to add an email alert and alert to this EA Sharkmotor
i would like to over lay exponential moving average on relative strength index indicator . when i tried for it, in the moving averages window there is no option as first indicators data. i tried to drag ema window and put it. i could not do it can any body help with down loadable link.
have the developers ever considered to making it so that the stop loss and take profit lines on charts could be moved manually by left clicking and move up and down instead of having to open a box to make the adjustment. I am sure this would be a benefit to everyone.
Hi, is this possible? to see a 100 ticks graph? thanks
halo... can sumbody attach an ema cross ea dat can really be attach to da chart.i had search all around...yet plenty of them cannot be attached.... show me some of really works ema cross ea(ex4).... plez.... TQ
  Adxsar  (2)
I have been a member in this forum from quite some time. I wanted to do something to give back to this community so I developed my first EA implementing a simple trading strategy using ADX and SAR indicators. I currently running optimization and backtesting tests. Its based on the macd sample that...
Prepare to sell GBP/USD NOW!!! Wait until the candlestick forms a doji (if not, we suggest not to place any position), the price will be at the peak to nose dive. Will be around two hours from now.
I wrote a custom indicator that uses iMAOnArray to average certain values. The indicator works great and calculates corectly. However when i try to acces the indicators values from an EA using iCustom the values retrieved are wrong. This values are used to calculate the SL and TP levels. The values...
There are numerous forex trading strategies that require one to set pending orders to be executed over a specified period of time. Further, pending orders are often sufficient for this purpose, and are simple to input into MT4 without having to rely on an EA. The problemthat I'm facing is that the...
[Deleted]
Hello, This is Sharkmotor, I'm been studying Forex for about a year now, So much to Learn, But I love it! It gives me the same feeling when I raced Sprint Cars, finding the right setup to Win!!! I looking for Help I'm looking for a EA that will send me an Email after profit is reached I found an...
Good Day all - This is my first post on this forum. Hi to everyone. I have been using the metatrader4 client platform to run a demo account. I have been doing this for a few weeks and have decided to test and experiment with a few strategies of mine. I Decided to use the multiterminal platform,...
Don’t trade without stop loss point Don’t force yourself too hard to achieve a certain target. Nobody knows which way the price is going Don’t look down on money management. Always use 3% of money management at most Don’t judge your strategy too fast. Try one strategy at a time and strict to...
Many FOREX Experts will tell you to control your emotion, greed, and fear. We don’t say that that is not working. It’s just difficult to follow, for us. When we see profit, our itchy hand will try to persuade us to cancel the taking profit line, or also when the price moves toward the stop loss...
deposit above $25, you can get another $25 bonus , and after finish 10 lots, you will get $100 bonus Open account trough me, you can get 0.5 pips rebate Contact with me by Pm welcome you
How can I display on the bar chart several diferent moving averages at the same time. Like 13 bar and 68 bar and the fibbonacci ratio time the moving averages. Like 0.618 times 13 day moving average
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the Fourth Week (20-26 October)has been published. The fourth week of the ATC 2008 is over. This weekin the forex market was rich in events for almost all currency pairs.Of course, this had its impact on competing Expert...
Helloo Folks, We thank God for bringing us to the begining of another brand new week and we give Him the glory in ALL things.. This is Stallion,veteran forex trader and mentor. I would be reviewing strategic tips on how the major currency pairs can be milked. Though I specialize in gbpusd, other...
  cost  (2)
how much metatrader4 cost for brokers
I have placed a SendMail in my expert advisor code to alert me that a trade has been taken. I set up the email in the Tools/Option/Emil tab. I did a test and it works great going to my cell phone. Then I ran a strategy test on the expert advisor to give it a try. The EA took four trades during the...
Hello; I'm searching for Cumulative Sum Indicator and Starc Bands indicator for MT4, If anyone can share it here please. Thanks in advance
  Simple Expert  (3)
i have a litle english. i have a simple expert. i am using TrendAlexcud in my EA. my expert only work in eurusd H1
Hi, How can I increase the boldness/pixel size of a Bar Chart?