Signal copy help

I setup a trade copier everything is alright. However when I try to go back to the tools-option tab-signals on my MT4 platform the (enable realtime subscription) is not tick is this normal or it should be tick all the time?

Picture (1) is the time when I subscribe to the trader

Picture untitled is when I revisit the tools-option tab-signals on my MT4 platform

I have attached the screenshot of what it look like, fyi when I setup previously it was tick.

Please help....

Files:
Untitled.png  126 kb
1.png  130 kb

11131306:

I setup a trade copier everything is alright. However when I try to go back to the tools-option tab-signals on my MT4 platform the (enable realtime subscription) is not tick is this normal or it should be tick all the time?

Picture (1) is the time when I subscribe to the trader

Picture untitled is when I revisit the tools-option tab-signals on my MT4 platform

I have attached the screenshot of what it look like, fyi when I setup previously it was tick.

Please help....

Of course it must be ticked.

angevoyageur:
Of course it must be ticked.
Thanks for the quick reply I have fixed it already, I got another question here I know that it is a must for the MT4 to be on 24/7 in order for the tradecopy to work, will it work if I use mobile MT4 app?

11131306:
Thanks for the quick reply I have fixed it already, I got another question here I know that it is a must for the MT4 to be on 24/7 in order for the tradecopy to work, will it work if I use mobile MT4 app?
No.

angevoyageur:
No.
Thanks for the help

Any members here using a VPS service? May you advise me on this?

11131306:
Any members here using a VPS service? May you advise me on this?
Advertising is not aloowed on this forum.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Which is the best VPS service for trading?

newdigital, 2013.12.10 11:04

You may go to this links to find information. Because such a recommendation of any company may be considered as an advertisement, and your thread may be deleted because of that. So, it is better to go to this link to find everything by yourself sorry.

Need help here... I have setup a VPS and have mt MT$ running there but under the SIGNAL tab it is empty not like what I see in my windows 7 platform that I am using now.... do I need to have trade copier information there in order for me to copy trade? The picture that I attached in from my windows 7, everything there is on my VPS just no trade copier information.
Files:
Untitled.png  109 kb

11131306:
Need help here... I have setup a VPS and have mt MT$ running there but under the SIGNAL tab it is empty not like what I see in my windows 7 platform that I am using now.... do I need to have trade copier information there in order for me to copy trade? The picture that I attached in from my windows 7, everything there is on my VPS just no trade copier information.
What do you mean by empty ? Please provide a screenshot from your VPS.

angevoyageur:
What do you mean by empty ? Please provide a screenshot from your VPS.
Nevermind I got it done... Anyway thanks
Reason: