How to protect yourself against copying long trades from the tester - page 9

Vasiliy Sokolov:

That's right, it records the last time, not the time of the last bar.

and what last time will be modelled on the last bar if the bar date is 2020.01.01 ?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
And what last time will be modelled on the last bar, if the bar date is 2020.01.01 ?

Yes, it is clear that if you try hard enough, you can bypass any protection. But to become paranoid, like the local admins, who see advertising in any link - in my opinion, stupid.

A record of the time of the last quotation is quite enough.

George Merts:

But to turn into paranoiacs like the local admins, who see any link as an ad - in my opinion, silly.

And this is coming from someone who is thinking of making protection against copying deals in the tester ))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
And this is coming from someone who is thinking of making protection against copying transactions in the tester ))

The key word is "In EVERYTHING".

I too agree that advertisers and spammers should be removed. However, chasing every link is paranoid.

Just as in my case, protecting yourself against clock transfers is sensible. But protecting yourself against server spoofing and http protocol spoofing is paranoia.

I'm not saying that I don't think it makes much sense to protect myself from time-transfer either. But the customer insists.

Reason: