hello traders!! can i open more than one order using the same currency pair with my real forex account (mt4 platform)?? thanks

please help out!!

i want to know if i can open two or three orders for the same currency pair lets say i open two orders for ( usd/jpy) in real forex account.

sometimes i open two or three orders using the same currency in my demo account, by opening more position with same currency i make more money.

i want to know if this can also be done with the real forex account? if it is allowed i want to know if all brokers allow this or if its only some brokers?

thank you

You can open as many as order till your aacount has enough margin to trade.

Seems like you are pretty new to MetaTrader, so i just want to add that you can adjust the Lot size to risk more money.

You can open as many orders. Some brokers have a max lotsize (for example 20 LOT, but that is very much and you should not do/reach that)

Gerald van Wattum:
You can open as many orders. Some brokers have a max lotsize (for example 20 LOT, but that is very much and you should not do/reach that)
Thanks guys!!

Nelson Salim:
Thanks guys!!
really helpful!!

SHERIFF Hassan:
You can open as many as order till your aacount has enough margin to trade.
thanks bro

Remember if you are in the USA and your broker do FIFO rules, you need to close first opened order then next and next and so ...
Reason: