Will the Fed raise rates in september

• 55% (18)
  • 45% (15)
Total voters: 33

I started a Poll because last time the market is going crazy about the rate decission. Everybody have a opinion and a vision so, I'm curious what you as trader think about the interest rate decission.

Wil the Fed raise rates in september or not?

Personally I think not, simply because the data is right now not strong enough.

They will raise interest rates this year, but not september. October and November are the months to watch in my opinion.

feel free to argue your choice ;-)

They should Raise it. Just because trustful aspects. No one would trust the Fed Statements anymore if they dont Raise it now

Rinor Memeti:
They should Raise it. Just because trustful aspects. No one would trust the Fed Statements anymore if they dont Raise it now
Agree, but the Fed is realy data based on there decissions.

They just look the numbers wich came last months, unemployment, inflation level with not to forget the potential for deflationary pressures coming from China.
all the volatility in the equity and bond market and total the global market, it makes the Fed all reasons to wait.

As they say, we raise in 2015, but they don't say in September.
In june they should raise already in my opinion. Because they didn't do at that time, the market became more under pressure.

No. I expect March 2016 for First rate hike.

we can expect on september 2016.

SHERIFF Hassan:
we can expect on september 2016.
What makes you think so late SHERIFF Hassan? I'm curious wich arguments you base your opinion on :)

It will be raised but not this time
Reason: