Strategy Tester with "multiple tabs" or "multiple tasks"

Hello, I've been made a lot of backtesting using optimization system from strategy tester in the MT5. Unfortunately, I'm wasting so much time, because I have separate in many short periods, like January-14 to March-14, later, March-14 to May-14, later May-14 to Aug-14 and so on... The problem is that I have to make these tests, one by one.

I thought about the possibility of opening several tabs with different time period or different parameters or even different symbols, and then, the MT5 will run the tests according to the values programmed in all open tabs and the results will be saved in excel sheets for each tab.

Another way that I thought, is the possibility to create a "MQL5 file" that the MT5 is capable to read and make the strategy testing (optimization) according to this file parameters. In this case, this file will have a lot of different EAs, or Symbols or periods or parameters and the MT5 optimization will test one by one.

If is there any way to make this kind of thing, please let me know! If not, I would like to suggest MetaQuotes to implement this "multiple tabs" on meta tester.

Regards,
Guilherme Mendonca

guimf:
Hello, I've been made a lot of backtesting using optimization system from strategy tester in the MT5. Unfortunately, I'm wasting so much time, because I have separate in many short periods, like January-14 to March-14, later, March-14 to May-14, later May-14 to Aug-14 and so on... The problem is that I have to make these tests, one by one.

I thought about the possibility of opening several tabs with different time period or different parameters or even different symbols, and then, the MT5 will run the tests according to the values programmed in all open tabs and the results will be saved in excel sheets for each tab.

Another way that I thought, is the possibility to create a "MQL5 file" that the MT5 is capable to read and make the strategy testing (optimization) according to this file parameters. In this case, this file will have a lot of different EAs, or Symbols or periods or parameters and the MT5 optimization will test one by one.

If is there any way to make this kind of thing, please let me know! If not, I would like to suggest MetaQuotes to implement this "multiple tabs" on meta tester.

Regards,
Guilherme Mendonca

Hello Guliherme,

I doubt is there such kind of possibility. I was testing my products at other software.

Reason: