What is your biggest forex trading weakness?

"What is your biggest forex trading weakness?"

Possible answers include:

a)I lose control over trades.

b)I struggle with emotions over losses and lost "potential profits".

c)Indecision is my greatest weakness. I hesitate too much.

d)I am not focused as much as I should be!

e)I do not stick to my trading rules and not always apply my trading plan.

f)I still haven't defined a good money management system.

g)I believe that I have magical powers and can predict the future.

If you feel that you have some other weakness (not mentioned above) please share Thank you

My biggest trading weakness I would say is overtrading. Some times I trade too much.

fxstrategist:
My biggest trading weakness I would say is overtrading. Some times I trade too much.

Yes that actually means that you are trading for a loss because there are only a few good trades and in the rest of the trades you are going to make the losses

My main weakness was low risk management skill. We do many mistakes during trading, over trading , multiple trading use of high risk etc. They all can be controlled if you had right risk management plan. This skill comes after a long time spending in trading. When we get this secret all trading is good for us.

I should admit that unfortunately my hesitation and my lack of confidence are the weaknesses which plays a trick on me in some of the situations.

Greetings,
My biggest trading weakness is being very impatient, trying to rush things, usually ending with bad results. Also not being able to properly calculate the correct risk management when using SL and TP, but currently working on improving that part of the trading

I consider as a weakness my absentmindedness :) Sometimes I place an order and forgot to set Stop Loss and Take profit levels.
Reason: