How can we tell signal is cent account?

<link to signal removed by mod>

take this signal for example, it says it's using a cent account. If it didn't say it, I wouldn't know.

And it seemed that the initial deposit is $10,000 USD. If it's a cent account, it's only $100 USD? 

Unfortunately, you answered your own question. You have to check either the broker account name or some cent accounts show up as USC currency instead of USD. Then there is the problem if the broker doesn't name the account as a cent account, you will have no idea. 

I totally agree, as do many others, something really needs to be done about this to stop all the scam signals. Personally, I think if MQ won't let you provide a paid signal on a demo account, the same should go for a cent account!!

Everyone please start contacting service desk and start spamming them to ban cent accounts.... If they will see many people complaining, they will remove them....

Rozana Sustar:
Everyone please start contacting service desk and start spamming them to ban cent accounts.... If they will see many people complaining, they will remove them....

no competition to mt4, thats the problem

Reason: