Protecting the source code before compilation - page 3

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

If on a VPS, it goes like this:

put the advisor, the indicator, the script.

run it on a chart.

delete the Expert Advisor, the indicator and the script from the VPS

That's really: everything is simple. It is a great way to keep confidence in VPS. Thank you.

Ramiz Mavludov:

As for encryption, how do you feel about having other people's codes in your hands?

This question is answered in detail in the first post.

We are not persuading anyone or convincing anyone of anything.

Please write in this thread all those who understand why it is necessary and for whom it really can be useful.

Pavel Izosimov:

No, simply you are ready to confirm your statement in practice:"SZS: and the encryption of the source code is another day and can be broken, at least the logic. You have no way to encrypt the standard functions".

?

"On no" and no judgement.

Logic encrypted sources can not be broken only if there is no logic.

Perhaps I overreached at the expense of "another day" (but I'll think so until I bang my head), but part of the attached file you have already dismantled (not encrypted source code did not look).

ZS: so what's the response time with encrypted source?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

"There's no way around it."

The logic of encrypted sources cannot be penetrated only if there is no logic there.

Perhaps I overreacted about "another day" (but I'll think so until I bang my head), but part of the attached file you have already dismantled (not encrypted source did not look).

ZS: so what about the response time with encrypted source?

Depends on the file queue to be processed, its size. What prevents you from taking any source, built into any MT4 terminal and check it yourself?

But if you're about to unscramble the encrypted source code, please let me know:

1. Would it be convenient for you to study and modify such a code in compiled ex4?

2. Are you ready at least just to change content in all lines of information block and file name (completely) keeping trade logic operability? When you do it in the mq4 format, then answer the first question again.

Pavel, can you explain to people what this offer means?

Любая последующая несанкционированная модификация информации выводимой на график в информационном блоке приводит к нарушению логики.

Does it mean that he can, for example, start trading but not according to nested logic?

Pavel Izosimov:

Depends on the file queue being processed and its size. What prevents you from taking any source code, which is built into any MT4 terminal and checking it yourself?

And if you have almost unpacked the encrypted source code, please let me know:

1. Would it be convenient for you to study and modify such a code in compiled ex4?

2. Are you ready at least just change names in all lines of information block and file name (completely) keeping trade logic operability? When you do it in the mq4 format, then answer the first question again.

Damn, are you answering questions here or trying to get potential users to send you some source code?

At least specify the maximum, you've probably accumulated some statistics.

Комбинатор:

Pavel, why don't you explain to the people what this sentence means?

The protection is triggered and the encrypted EA/indicator fails and no longer performs its intended tasks.

Комбинатор:

Pavel, can you explain to people what this sentence means?

Does it mean that it may e.g. start trading but not by embedded logic?

If you correct the letters in the ad block, it's the end of the programme's logic)

They have a logic tied to the chart

Pavel Izosimov:

1. Would you be comfortable exploring and modifying such code in compiled ex4 format?

2. Would you be ready to at least just change the content in all lines of information block and file name (completely) keeping trading logic operability? When you do it in the mq4 format, then answer the first question again.

All depends on the cost

Игорь Герасько:
That's right: everything is brilliantly simple. A great way to keep the VPS credible. Thank you.
Deleting doesn't help, as the files were already once on the VPS + any failure, VPS reboot and orders remain unaccompanied by the Expert Advisor
Reason: