Protecting the source code before compilation - page 2

Renat Fatkhullin:

Use product sales through the Market and the problem of possible hacking goes away completely.

Products purchased through the app shop have a completely different coding/security system and are encrypted for each customer's hardware.

Thank you, as you can see for yourself we publish our products through the Marketplace.

The source code encryption that we offer adds security when using our software products in cases when they are not published on the Market. For example, when the user uses the self-written Expert Advisor for his own needs on a VPS, or wants to provide a single copy of it to a specific person, tied to an account number.

Pavel Izosimov:

Thank you, as you can see for yourself we publish our products via the Marketplace.

The source code encryption we offer adds security to the use of software products for cases where they are not published on the Marketplace. For example, when a user uses the self-written Expert Advisor for his own needs on a VPS, or wants to provide a single copy of it to a specific person, tied to an account number.

If you use a VPS, do the following:

we put the Expert Advisor, the indicator, the script

run it on a chart.

delete, advisor, indicator. script from VPS

ZS: And the source code encryption day another and can be broken, at least the logic. You do not have any way to encrypt the standard functions

UZZY: In addition, all its twisted source code slows down, ie, after encryption code starts working slower

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I have a question: what guarantee is there that your utility is not itself a Trojan and will not leak the code sent to it for encryption? Answers like "you can rely on us" and "we are very, very, very honest" are not acceptable.

Secondly, what prevents the programmer from writing an obfuscator - which, as I understand it, is your software? The simplest obfuscator can be written in no time at all. For example, define variable substitution list like this: #define m_list x03928473 - Not so much, but enough for basic protection.

The utility will be published on the Market like all our products. All products are moderated by Market staff before publication. Market rules prohibit the use of any external libraries in the code. Renat can confirm that.

Moreover, you can, if you wish, use the utility to fully disconnect the network from your computer, encrypt the source code in a virtual machine without the Internet, and after that the virtual machine can be completely removed from the computer.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

If on a VPS, it goes like this:

put the advisor, the indicator, the script.

Run it on a chart.

delete, EA, indicator. script from VPS

ZS: And the source code encryption day another and can be broken, at least the logic. There is no way to encrypt the standard functions

ZZZY: In addition, all its twisted source code slows down, ie, after the encryption code starts working slower

Are you ready to disable our protection in another day?

Pavel Izosimov:

4. you send a *.mq4fileand after a while you receive an email with the source code already encrypted (the source code name is followed by anIDnumber and "_protected" which you can safely remove).

I'm also wondering: after how much time

Pavel Izosimov:
Are you ready to pull the plug on our protection in a day's time?
You want me to work for you? )

Pavel Izosimov:
Sent some examples with a link to the original source

Hello, if this is not classified information, would you please send it to me too?

Regarding encryption, how do you feel about having other people's codes in your hands?

Ramiz Mavludov:

Hello, if this is not classified information, would you please send it to me too?

Regarding encryption, how do you feel about having other people's codes in your hands?

I think they're okay with that.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
You want me to work for you? )

No, just you are ready to confirm your statement in practice:"SZS: and the encryption of the source code is another day and can be broken, at least the logic. You have no way to encrypt the standard functions".

?

Ramiz Mavludov:

Renat will forward it to you if he sees fit.
Reason: