putting all eggs in one basket unknowingly

it seems many signal providers are providing signal based on EA bought in the market at the same time the seller also provides the signal based on his own EA.Although, its not illegal and they are at freedom to do so,however trying to state that its different EA or system may be convincing to most people because most people do not have time to go through the history or mode/time of opening positions/closing positions.

If one is not careful,therefore one may be at the risk of subscribing to two different providers with the same EA/trading system and different signal name unknowingly!This will certainly double the risk and profit also but the idea of diversification of risk will be thrown to the dustbin unknowingly!

becareful investor! 

These are not to be called investors, but gamblers.

Your words are in conflict.

You say,

Indanguang Samrow Panmei:

If one is not careful,

And:

Indanguang Samrow Panmei:

one may be at the risk of subscribing to two different providers

One is always at risk when subscribing to a signal / provider.

If one is careful, one does not allow external control over his or her capital.

Or in other words, one that subscribes to a signal, is not being careful, can never be careful, and stepped into the gambling zone.

From that point on we are not talking about traders or investors, but gamblers and there is a world of difference between the two.

One is personally responsible for his or her actions, and this matter shows several rather LARGE, if not FATAL errors from a traders perspective.

Marco vd Heijden:

These are not to be called investors, but gamblers.

Your words are in conflict.

You say,

And:

One is always at risk when subscribing to a signal / provider.

If one is careful, one does not allow external control over his or her capital.

Or in other words, one that subscribes to a signal, is not being careful, can never be careful, and stepped into the gambling zone.

From that point on we are not talking about traders or investors, but gamblers and there is a world of difference between the two.

One is personally responsible for his or her actions, and this matter shows several rather LARGE, if not FATAL errors from a traders perspective.

ok fren whatever it is whether gambler or trader/investor..i think its important to know some basic but very important information for any new subscriber to  signals here in mql5!

yes always prefer to trade more pairs and also for investors to invest in different signal providers to minimize the risk.

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
yes always prefer to trade more pairs and also for investors to invest in different signal providers to minimize the risk.
I agree.And when different provider having different signal name are providing same signals (from same trading system) because one of them is the seller and other is the buyer ,then subscriber unknowingly increase the risk instead of minimizing.i think any subscriber should try to avoid this conditions

I disagree.

You can not 'minimize the risk'

As soon as you subscribe to a signal your capital is fully exposed.

Because, you allow external control over your capital.

Also, more pairs=more risk=more spread=more loss.

So i disagree on that as well.

finally time has prove that there is no consistently profitable EA out here.many highest subscriber signals DD heavily back to square one in this week.i did demo test of their offered EA and was not profitable longterm-series of small profits and very large DD from time to time is the recipe to account wipeout!.its enough to judge the signal is a scam.so did not go for purchase.also it proves offering signal service for less than 1 year is no guarantee of profitability of EA.many purchaser of the same EA also suffered very heavy DD this week.subscribers of the offered signals(purchaser's signals) too met the same fate.thats putting all eggs in one basket unknowingly.period.

any profitable trader will tell you that EA does not work long term without constant modifications-----EA lose money when conditions change, most EA used by retail traders are grid like/ martingale and use too much risk- they all blow up when the market moves out of a range---these EA look good when market is moving in a small 200pip range. As soon as price makes an extention in any direction the EA is bust. Unfortunately I see people are happy to subscribe to signals with thousands of their own dollars and when the EA signal loses, these subscribers lose a lot of money. People still seem to think that EA is better than manual---I will tell you that you can not beat a good manual trader who can manage risk- has a clear effective strategy and clear trade plan

also I want to add that an EA could be used as a helper/ algorithm to help aid a manual trader in his strategy- but not as a basis to make trade decisions

Reason: