General - page 1238

In case you were wondering why US equities are charging higer yet again today on mediocre news (while bonds shrug), we offer another potential reason... Russian stocks are now in bull market territory off the mid-March "sanctions" lows... not exactly the "costs" that the US had in mind and thus...
I have Mt4 on my mobile and it was working fine. today all the notifications i get does not appear in the messages window. i only have the "chat" folder and no other folders. can anyone help me why and how to fix this? regards Mohamed
With a 9 standard deviation range between the highest and lowest excuse for a forecast from the 81 "qualified" economists on Bloomberg's survey, there is plenty of room for noise to dominate signal with tomorrow's payrolls data. Goldman forecasts a softer-than-consensus 210k increase in...
  green line  (4)
what is that green line it comes and goes
Everytime I accesss this web site, my Iphone will ring an alert, I can't find the button to disable it.  How do you disable that?  It is kinda getting to be an irritant.
Hi,  am I able to run both MQL4 and MQL5 concurrently on the same pc?  
Serious traders,* they put a stoploss in trade. We all have this hope that a trade will be successful and a stoploss is part of reality. Stop loss is important for the Forex market for you reducing the percentage of loss is otherwise prevents loss happened. so you always use stop loss if want to...
  Deutsche Trader  (3)
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auf dieser Plattform deutsche Trader sich tummeln. Vielleicht können wir uns in diesem Thread ein bisschen zusammen austauschen und fachsimpeln. Grüße Andreas
does any one have a script,ea, ect. that allows you to set the colors for a specific time frame? EX. on the e/u if i draw a trend line or fib on the weekly it will draw it in white and then when i go to the daily it will automatically switch anything that i draw on the daily to dark blue, monthly...
The amount of money parked with the ECB has fallen dramatically over the past year, and the banks’ reaction to negative deposit rate is still to be seen. So, the impact of setting a negative deposit rate is not necessarily going to be euro negative, says Simon Smith of FxPro. In the interview below,...
While US equity implied volatility has been flat to slightly higher in the last week (as stocks have soared), FX volatility has remained near record lows... until today. Ahead of Draghi's big day tomorrow, EURUSD implied volatility has spiked from around 5 to over 17 - its highest since Dec 2011 -...
Profit Factor indicatorBest scalping indicator gives buy and sell signals Profit factor indicator is a free indicator based on Moving average lines which generate arrows for buy and sell signals.You can use it to expect the future trend or scalp on high time frames. Scalp on 1h and 4h time frames...
  MT4 build 646  (2)
I have encountered a problem with the current time, while using an ea, that is suppose to work at a specific time. The ea has worked perfectly, until this update. Im including a screenshot so that you can understand the situation. Pay attention to the times and the time left until the trade.
Some hours A couple of days A couple of months 1 year or more
Even before those nasty inflation figures on Tuesday, negative interest rates in the euro zone were considered a done deal. As the central bank for a region struggling to fight off deflation risks, lackluster growth and weak bank lending, the European Central Bank has for weeks been widely forecast...
What are the most important skills and qualities a successful trader must have
Hello folks, Could you please give me a hint how to check if there is /was a transaction on the current bar? I think I need to modify this: for (int i = 0; i < Total; i ++) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if(OrderType() <= OP_SELL && OrderSymbol() == Symbol()) { IsTrade = True; but
  Profit in forex.  (19   1 2)
To make profit in forex i believe it takes planning and patience. Trading takes planning if you want to make profit,you have to plan ahead of time and then execute them according to plan. Patience combine with careful risk management will allow you to ride through poor entries and other...
  Currency pairs  (4)
I know that in forex there many currency pairs that one can trade with but how can i find the best currency to trade?
Hello Everyone, For my own way of trading, i am modifying this indicator. The problem is when the RSI 21, 8 and 4 alltogether below/above the 50 level, there is an arrow (in fact dot) on all candles. I want it to be just on the 1st candle. I need help here as i got nothing anywhere else. PLUS : If...
Hello, I run Metatrader 4 on VPS. My user is not administarator. I can not run more than one instace of MT4. I try install/copy more instances on different folders but it do not work. When I start second instace of MT4 it only reopen the instance which is already running. Problem is that next...
101%+ 81-100% 61-80% 41-60% 21-40% 1-20% 0 to -30% -50% or less I hit margin call I hit margin call more than once
  Hello Everyone!  (2)
Hello everyone, I am Jasmine Kelsey. I’m a new trader and highlyinterested on binary options. I would like to learn trading from thiscommunity and I hope all of you’ll help me J Thanks in advance. HappyTrading! Cheers!!!
USDJPY: Rallies, Takes Out Key Resistance. USDJPY: With USDJPY rallying strongly to close above its key resistance at the 102.35 level during Monday trading session , it now faces the risk of price extension. A cut through here will target the 102.77.00 level with a breach of here if seen turning
US equities dipped after the initial ISM data (and construction spending miss) as did USDJPY but soon after things began to levitate in their new normal manner as bad news is clearly pent-up good news in the future. By the time the ISM admitted its error - the US equity markets had recovered...
whats the "IR" deposit added to the demo accounts 1st day of every month. its only a couple of bucks, but whats to purpose it is added to a demo account? anybody knows the reason? any moderator can help ? thanks
hi, I am following the Navi Signal and would like to increase the lot size , i have tried increasing the % but trades are all done at 0.1 lots , how can i increase this?
  New Here  (7)
Learning how this works is hard on a simple mind. HI too All
Experts Indicators Scripts Libraries
What is the best (quickest) way to check if the signal provider is following the NFA FIFO rules? It's very laborious to check each one by studying their trading history