General - page 1662

Ok guys this is not my EA but, I have made adjustements for different time frame which I think is better. What I'm looking to do in this EA is add as an OPTION is PSAR as an ENTRY (maybe exit) filter and PSAR Trailing stop Now what I would also like to add is Close on signal reversal as an option...
I'm seeking for a help to convert the following 3 lines of MetaStock Code to MQ4 script BB:=Mov( (H-L),15,S); SS:=StochMomentum(5,3,3)< LLV(StochMomentum(5,3,3), 15); If(Ref(SS, -1) AND C-O>BB,1, 0)
Hi Everyone, I've recently discovered the MetaTrader4 lanuage and it is awesome. I've written an EA which I think is very promising - but I have a problem. It seems to me that the only way I can test my EA (i.e. run it) is with live ticks coming in from my broker's server (I have a demo account)....
do you think someone can code this to stepMA
Hi all, Does anybody know how to set the default playback speed in Tester's Visual Mode? Its default value is 26, I have to change it EVERYDAY when I start Tester. Thanks.
Hi guys over there. i use 2 RSI cross for enter the market. can someone make me 2 RSI cross with an alrert? Thankz. GBU! Regards.
I have a question about Moving Average indicator. I got wrong result from "Moving Averages" indicator in some case. (It was happened after recovery from network trouble) I checked the code of indicator, and I found strange part. ---- Original start ----- void sma() { double sum=0; int
[Deleted]
Hi Guys Sitting in front of the PC and having nothing much to do except watching the charts from time to time and checking if the EAs are really doing what they are supposed to do... Its boring at times... So why not open a little thread here to track progress of my trades and EAs... It could be fun
In my History Center: EURUSDm,M1 I have Data gap between: 2008.04.22 16:52 and 2007.10.12 00:26 If I try "Download" it tells me: "There are no new data for symbol 'EURUSDm'" How can I fix that? I have Build 206, April 16, 2008 I have noticed similar gap problem on prior releases in M1 time...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've found an interesting program on google which makes life much easier for the people who need to capture and send their charts on net or share with others. I thought it may be useful for others , here it is : ShareMyChart.com - Professional Chart Hosting the most thing I like about this...
[Deleted]
i REALLY NEED HELP. i am looking for any indicator that is similar to the silvertrend indicator. i need an indicator that has two lines, tha cross each other and depending on which one is above which it indicates which way the trend is. but the indicator has to be : 1) on the price. not in seperate...
Hi guys, I am tired of the regular look of the charts on mt4. I tried to mess around with the properties but I can't come up with something that is visually pleasing. This thread is for everybody to post their chart templates to see who has the nicest one. Post a screenshot and the template itself...
  Alert for ATR  (7)
Hi, I am new to this forum, but while browsing it I found so much helpful info. It is so greate to have people that are willing to share their knowledge and experience with others. I have been looking for ATR indicator with alarm that can be triggered at a level set by input to indicate when market...
The Consumer Confidence Index fell to a 5 year low, amid soaring inflation reflected in rising gasoline and food prices - and fears of a weakening jobs market. Reduced consumer confidence leads naturally to reduced consumer spending. Consumer spending accounts for over two thirds of the US economy....
Hi Everyone, Can someone explain to me how a trailing stop works and buy stop/limit and sell stop/limit? I Use Metatrader4 and I entered a buy order at say 104.30 I set my trailing stop in Metatrader when I right click on the order to 15 pips Is this what happens? The market moves 15 pips up...
I want to learn how to analisys the chart with Statistic Method. Anybody knows ?
  Inzider EA  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
This is Inzider EA. I got a few emails from TSD member inzider who was curious about making an EA based upon his manual trade rules. Pairs: ANY Timeframe: 1 HOUR or 4 HOUR This EA uses MACD, stochastics and directional index to help try to filter out some bad trades. This EA checks its indicators...
  Breakout bars indicator  (57   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi all, Here is one simple and powerful "indicator" (I'm not sure if this can be called indicator) I want to share that I coded a while ago, it's really useful for quickly identifying breakouts when looking at chart without too much clutter. It's an "MTF" indicator so it can look for breakouts of X...
[Deleted]
Hello Guys, I'm a beginner trader from Europe and I've been trying to learn forex for some time now. I've been building up my strategy mostly using trendlines, moving averages and the stochastic oscillator. I managed to get to a point where I never miss a decent movement. However... I have a...
in every thing i read there were always chart examples on whats being explained but i cant analyze the chart on MT4 like that. i cant draw trend lines and stuff like that on metatrader there must be a software used for chart analysis can anyone give me a link where i can analyze the charts...
Hello, I found some script on this site, it shows MA and buy/stop signals, based on the past data. But MA doesn't move in the real-time - look at the right side of the attached picture. I'm don't have enough experience with MetaTrader. - Could anybody, please, explain what is wrong? The script...
[Deleted]
I had a neat idea come to me and I thought I should share it because it becomes *more effective* as more people do it. In MT4 Dealer Desk, the software tells the Dealers how much money they will make and how it affects the overall goal of being market neutral by injecting prices into the price...
I'm trying to program an efficiency indicator, but got into a problem. I want to divide to variables, which both are plotted correctly in past individualla, but once divided it only plots for the two last bars. I've tried a few different combinations, but everytime i get to the same problem (must be
  Rice Rations  (2)
WTF is going on, this is just getting out of control, I could just imagine what is next....looks like sushi prices are going to go through the roof just like pizza and bread did after wheat jumped..... Wednesday, Apr. 23 2008 Wal-Mart Rations Rice, Warns of "Supply and Demand" Concerns Wal-Mart, the...
I am conducting a test that gives positive results. However, there is always one trade that is never closed until the end of the test which results in a very positive spike. How can I prevent this?
Does the mobile cilent work with the new Samsung i780 which has a square 320x320 resolution?
Hello Traders, and those who want become a trader. For today i will show you a method to gain more money with trading the news. News Trading? not for me. BUT WAIT. you don't need any fundamentals knowledge or an indicator to trade this successful. Well, my english is not so perfect, but i try my...
I am on demo login and testing out some EA. I see a "Non Trading Hour" message on my charts when I load my EA during Asia time here in Singapore. The market watch clock is showing 3.30am MT time while we are at 8.30am. Does this means there cannot be any trades enter during your non trading...
im looking at the generic macd indicator settings, as follows fast ema=12 slow ema=26 macd sma=9 -But- the generic macd ea that comes with mt4 in the ea properties dialog box has the following, macd open level=3 macd close...
Are there any general problems and solutions for email delivery with Yahoo e-mail address with the Meta trader, I have already tried so many things but always get error messages?