I have discovered my mistake that gives me loses

the topic you share are very appreciable. if we can continuing to get loss in our trading in forex trading business then it is better to stop trading and try to find our mistakes for what we get loss. if we do not do that then the loss will be continued and as a result we may lose our account.

Its good to discover our mistakes. Most of the people not consider their mistakes. They just blame market and brokers for their loss. I discover that there is a problem with my analysis and money management during trading . I pay attention to this weakness . After some time its results were positive I was able to do less mistakes in next trading.

Yes it is good thing to discover our mistakes. I would be better to go back and try to solve your problems. If you want to be a good trader then you should learn the basics of Forex and look your strategy and money management.

Figuring out what you've done wrong and then avoiding the same mistake is one of the cornerstones of Forex trading. If one can't do that they might as well give up on the idea altogether.

Nice idea. One of the most common mistakes of vast majority of traders (that I used to make myself as well) is to fall to emotions trying to avoid this. When one is sure about a certain movement of instrument, he can close loss position and just in several minutes it would have been already profitable. Also being too much unsure to open a trade when you see a clear sign to open position, after which your expectations come true, also might be considered as big mistake. I believe that in order to avoid it, risk only the money you are ready to loose. It is good idea by you. Disappointing experience should not be useless, so lets pay more serious attention to our mistakes.

One more important thing is that one should trace definite cinsequences in market, news, charts, pairs, and so on so that these all points could be compared to one another. I wonder why many people avoid doing it and then they cry over blown accounts.

The silver lining about making a mistake is that it gives you the opportunity to learn from it and grow as a trader.

Reason: