In Your Opinion, Users Like Most

• 55% (35)
  • 25% (16)
  • 20% (13)
Total voters: 50

What is free you take, but what you like you buy!

Rent then Buy..

The free still free. A lot of people think that free products worthless.

Good products with affordable price like VPS hosting prices, That would be great....

I think Free products are helpful for low investors

Some investors have no budget for buy, in this case free products make them better

what u think ? 

In my country we have many sayings about that like:

"You pay nothing, you get nothing", "Free things always hurt", "You buy cheap, you get cheap" and so on.

In my opinion this is totally true. Of course it does not mean that all expensive products, signals etc are better or the best ones, but its more likely to be.

Christoph Neuwirth:

"You pay nothing, you get nothing", "Free things always hurt", "You buy cheap, you get cheap" and so on.

In my opinion this is totally true. Of course it does not mean that all expensive products, signals etc are better or the best ones, but its more likely to be.

Yes U right not all paid products are good, But if we talk about 50 or 100 US dollars investors, Then They should choose free products and low investors are more than high investors

may be i am wrong, please correct if found wrong 

Christoph Neuwirth:

That's true.
Reason: