New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 920: Faster operation and managing a visual test from the configuration file - page 2

Hello,

Every time started, MT4 always shows Strategy Tester sub window by default on Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit with display resolution 2560x1600.

Already tried every possibilities to hide it:
- hide with Ctrl+R -> restart MT4
- saved profile without Strategy Tester window -> restart MT4
- TestVisualEnable=false -> parameter in the configuration INI file -> restart MT4
- Menu Tools -> Options, Server tab -> "Keep personal settings and data at startup" -> check -> restart MT4
- Data_Folder\config -> rename terminal.ini -> restart MT4 -> hide with Ctrl+R -> restart MT4

None of above solve the issue, the Strategy Tester sub window keep showing every time MT4 started.

Please help

After Build 920 Live Update my Meta4 platform crashes at startup EA  :( ....
What happens with this version?!?

milford:
After Build 920 Live Update my Meta4 platform crashes at startup EA  :( ....
What happens with this version?!?
Hello please write ticket to the ServiceDesk

This Version really very very bad . most of my custom indicators don't work " EX4 wirte Error ", Terminal Crashes at start up ... really bad

Aleksey Pak:
Hello please write ticket to the ServiceDesk

All of us who have build 920 issues better write to the Service Desk instead in here.

Go to your Profile,  look on the left hand side, you will see a link to the Service Desk

Can you MQ guys release some compatibility list between Metaeditor compiler and MT4 Terminal builds? It is a pain to test again and again which version is compatible with all your supported builds, like Metaeditor ex4 from build 920 is not compatible with Terminal 902 (which many still use), while it is compatible with 910.

What is the oldest supported version? (I suppose to be 840), is there any Metaeditor compiler, that is compatible with all builds currently supported by Metaquotes?

in an attempt to solve  my issue i reverted back to win 7 . all are working fine now with built 920 . it seems that the new build is not compatible with win 10 

most of my custom indicators don't work with win10,But win7 is ok,  just wait new 925 is to fix it ,,,

Ovo Cz:

Can you MQ guys release some compatibility list between Metaeditor compiler and MT4 Terminal builds? It is a pain to test again and again which version is compatible with all your supported builds, like Metaeditor ex4 from build 920 is not compatible with Terminal 902 (which many still use), while it is compatible with 910.

What is the oldest supported version? (I suppose to be 840), is there any Metaeditor compiler, that is compatible with all builds currently supported by Metaquotes?

No reply so far. So I have only one option left, building two versions from now on, one for 840-910 and other 910+. Not quite happy with that situation and I really appreciate that you did not announce the limited forward compatibility in advance.

Hello,

all my MT4s suddenly crash during launch.

It all used to be fine beforehand.

I use Windows 7.

Same issue on 3 different PCs. Any idea what this could be?

Thx, FF

Reason: