Mistake that gives me loses

if we can continuing to get loss in our trading in forex trading business then it is better to stop trading and try to find our mistakes for what we get loss. if we do not do that then the loss will be continued and as a result we may lose our account.

In loss we should stop trading and go back to demo trading to make your self more skilled and experienced. in this way you will better understand where is mistake and how to overcome them. Hurry and wrong analysis are mistakes that give me loss .Now I am trying to overcome on it.

Great discussion about to find out the losing reason. I totally agree with you here. Better to find out the accurate reason then loses.

fancy:
In loss we should stop trading and go back to demo trading to make your self more skilled and experienced. in this way you will better understand where is mistake and how to overcome them. Hurry and wrong analysis are mistakes that give me loss .Now I am trying to overcome on it.

Yes, no hurry plz. Because if you do hurry then something lack there. And which stretch you lose.

Reason: