Trading Robots

I bought a trading robot "Smart Breakout" for $550.00. only give losses, not help or support from developer.

Trying my utmost to get this trading thing right, the more I learn the worse I get.  I need a robot that works "really works" anyone know of any that are not to costly as I have close to exhausted my funds.

PLEASE HELP...

LeonoraConlin:

I bought a trading robot "Smart Breakout" for $550.00. only give losses, not help or support from developer.

Trying my utmost to get this trading thing right, the more I learn the worse I get.  I need a robot that works "really works" anyone know of any that are not to costly as I have close to exhausted my funds.

PLEASE HELP...

In Codebase MQL5 there are thousands of free Expert Advisor that "realy works", and you can try all of them as much as you are able to do.
Examples of the latest free EA in the Code Base: Millenium Code, is a pretty good EA!!^_^

LeonoraConlin :

Before buying any robo talk with the seller and may see the statements in real accounts he has, after buying test on demo accounts first.

Keep your money safe, you may also have ideas and ask developers to do a job .. https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

Rodrigo da Silva Boa:

Before buying any robo talk with the seller and may see the statements in real accounts he has, after buying test on demo accounts first.

Keep your money safe, you may also have ideas and ask developers to do a job .. https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Exactly

3rjfx:

In Codebase MQL5 there are thousands of free Expert Advisor that "realy works", and you can try all of them as much as you are able to do.
Examples of the latest free EA in the Code Base: Millenium Code, is a pretty good EA!!^_^

Agree! There is a lot of a good free EA. However for me, human are always better than EA. The only advantage of EA is, free from emotion :D

You have to realize one big advantage of automated trading. Huge possibilities of working with data and verification. If you have a good process, automated trading works. But it is not about one EA, that's nonsense. And also use relevant trading approach based on Low Frequency Trading.

Don't waste your time on EAs.

Most do not work in reality. I have tested a lot. Past Performance is not indicative of futures results, there is no magic system, you need to study and create your own system and modify it with time and changing market condition.

Only when you have a valid manual strategy that worked for years and years you can try to automate something 

It is better to find some good books on trading...