ignore

never mind figured it out :)

Are you getting the problem in the drop down screen after clicking on the chat bubbles on the top menu? Or is it when you actually go into the message page (menu item under your name on the top menu)?

Hi Stuart.. figured out my problem... I was clicking on the message button-- filling out a new message to be sent and then hitting the "send message" button on the top of the page.. Figured i want to send the message-- seemed like the right thing to do lol.. I needed to be hitting the add button(which doesnt make sense to me but ok).. Once i hit the add button-- the messages starting going through... My thought was it was going to work like all the other forums message area-- new message/send/reply/send... But all is good now.. Btw-- Im a brown-- almost the last same name.. So all is good-- thanks for checking in :)

Good stuff, glad you got it sorted and thanks for reporting back. In the future, would be good if you could leave the original question there in case others are having the same problem. (From one brown to another ;-) )
Reason: