WHERE ARE MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND FAVORITES OF FORUM POSTINGS??

I have not logged on to forex tsd in a while. Just logged on, where are my subscriptions or favorites of forum postings, NOTHING!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM????

lizmerrill:
I have not logged on to forex tsd in a while. Just logged on, where are my subscriptions or favorites of forum postings, NOTHING!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM????

They will be solved along with the other issues that the developers are solving

As you have surely noticed all is completely changed - and some temporary hick ups happened

mladen:

They will be solved along with the other issues that the developers are solving

As you have surely noticed all is completely changed - and some temporary hick ups happened

Also, is it possible to sell an indicator or strategy for tradestation on your site,or is it just mt4?

can i sell a trading manuscript instead of a program, which details the mechanics of the strategy?

lizmerrill:

Also, is it possible to sell an indicator or strategy for tradestation on your site,or is it just mt4?

can i sell a trading manuscript instead of a program, which details the mechanics of the strategy?

lizmerrill

You might try here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum but I am not sure that they will accept tradestation stuff

thanks, but where at the app store do i inquire about selling my system/indicator? where is the info on that?

lizmerrill:
thanks, but where at the app store do i inquire about selling my system/indicator? where is the info on that?
That is metatrader market
Reason: