multi chart (in one window) indicator

Hi

I am looking for an indicator that can have multiple charts of the same pair in one window.

So for eg. Main chart is EURUSD H1, and then there will be 3 charts in the bottom or side that are EURUSD M30, M15 and M5 ..

Here is an example I saw on youtube - https://youtu.be/qJJo5iqgoN0

Help would be appreciated.. THanks

PS: Here is a screenshot:

Files:
Capture.JPG  149 kb

simbafx:

Hi

I am looking for an indicator that can have multiple charts of the same pair in one window.

So for eg. Main chart is EURUSD H1, and then there will be 3 charts in the bottom or side that are EURUSD M30, M15 and M5 ..

Here is an example I saw on youtube - https://youtu.be/qJJo5iqgoN0

Help would be appreciated.. THanks

PS: Here is a screenshot:

Is this you are looking for.

mntiwana:

Is this you are looking for.

Dear mntiwana,

What is the indicator used for this multiple chart in single screen?  

tkrkmksk:

Dear mntiwana,

What is the indicator used for this multiple chart in single screen?  

multiple charts

mntiwana:
multiple charts

Hi mntiwana

Yes something similar .. as long as it allows to choose the number of charts and the timeframes in each .. possible?

Also, it would be even better if I can draw horizontal line on the main chart and comes up in the mini charts of the same pair (but different timeframes)...

THanks

simbafx:

Hi mntiwana

Yes something similar .. as long as it allows to choose the number of charts and the timeframes in each .. possible?

Also, it would be even better if I can draw horizontal line on the main chart and comes up in the mini charts of the same pair (but different timeframes)...

THanks

As for Vline,it is useful when there is only one pair in sw,any one pair you want compare of any tf ..... with multiple pairs,what use of vline.in picture it is GBPUSD in sw with H4 + vline (fast ma-slow ma periods options) ..... you can even use HA too as seen in 2 picture with same attributes.

mntiwana:
multiple charts

mntiwana:
multiple charts

Thank you. Can you share indicators for  MT4? 

tkrkmksk:

Here it is ..... just needs moderators help regarding multiple instances,though there is option for "unique ID" but not working correctly.

Files:

Hi simbafx,
Hope you are well.
I do use that type of indicator as well. It is coming as an extra with my Broker MT4 platform. The name is – Mini Chart.
See the screen shot below for more details:

mntiwana:

As for Vline,it is useful when there is only one pair in sw,any one pair you want compare of any tf ..... with multiple pairs,what use of vline.in picture it is GBPUSD in sw with H4 + vline (fast ma-slow ma periods options) ..... you can even use HA too as seen in 2 picture with same attributes.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Hi mntiwana

Not Vline .. I need horizontal line to draw support resistance zones. So for eg. the main chart would be H1 EURUSD and I would draw S/R zones on them .. which would thn also appear on the mini charts of the same pair (M30, M15, M5) ... I hope that makes sense.

LazarR:
Hi simbafx,
Hope you are well.
I do use that type of indicator as well. It is coming as an extra with my Broker MT4 platform. The name is – Mini Chart.
See the screen shot below for more details:

Hi LazarR

Is it an indicator that can be shared or just a function of the platform? Also are the mini charts expandable in size?

Hi simbafx,

Not sure if it can be shared but it is added to the platform. The size of the mini charts could be easily adjusted with few mouse clicks.
Files:
mini-chart.jpg  20 kb