Paid for a signal twice need help

Good day,

I have paid for the same signal twice from two different cards but only one payment is reflecting in my account, who can I contact regarding this missing payment?

I am also unable to subscribe to the signal I keep getting error messages such as:

When I try and subscribe off the MQl website I am asked to select an application to open:

I have two instances of Metatrader installed one currently has another subscription but when I select open link it opens this instance of MT4 that already has a signal subscription and tells me it is already subscribed instead of oepning the unsubscribed instance and subscribing it.

Please can someone help with this?

Thanks,

Steph

ftd2:

Good day,

I have paid for the same signal twice from two different cards but only one payment is reflecting in my account, who can I contact regarding this missing payment?

I am also unable to subscribe to the signal I keep getting error messages such as:

When I try and subscribe off the MQl website I am asked to select an application to open:

I have two instances of Metatrader installed one currently has another subscription but when I select open link it opens this instance of MT4 that already has a signal subscription and tells me it is already subscribed instead of oepning the unsubscribed instance and subscribing it.

Please can someone help with this?

Thanks,

Steph

Please write to service desk.
Reason: