General - page 1606

bool CheckMACrossExit (int cmd,int TimeFrame,int shift) { double MAFast = iMA(NULL, TimeFrame, FastMAExit, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, shift); double MASlow = iMA(NULL, TimeFrame, SlowMAExit, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, shift); switch (cmd) { case OP_BUY : if(MAFast>MASlow) {return (true);} break; case
Hello All, I am working on a logic where I want to run two different strategies using one EA. What I want to do is 1. Run strategy 1 and do the first trade. 2. Once first trade is completed, EA should run the next trade using strategy 2. 3. Third trade then again will be for Strategy 1 after trade
Hi, I have bactest some of the EA on this nordmarket some of the EA can be bactest but some cant at all, and none of them can be forward test? Nordmarket has Screen look like MT4 in MbTrading, what is the code should we amend inside normal EA? http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/3afa2cda2b...
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Automatic Forex Signals & News 5/12/2009 News Stocks Fall For Second Day Stocks fell for a second day today on information regarding banks & the auto industry. After a two month rally, stocks have seen losses the past two days. Although it may seem like a negative...
Hi, I was looking for any sites that offer commodities data for metatrader? Or a broker with their own software with good charts would be second option. thanks for any help.
LONDON -- Global banking giant HSBC Holdings PLC offered a downbeat outlook for the U.S. mortgage market, saying a slight improvement in the pace of souring loans isn't likely to last. HSBC, which was among the first banks to signal the subprime-mortgage troubles that set off the financial crisis,...
  EA based 5_34_5 indicator  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
hello, someone knows if there are any EA based on indicator 5_34_5? Thank you
Are you looking for a Forex trading software application? There are a lot of automated forex trading software programs on the market. This article should assist you with your FX software application discussion. When selecting a forex trading software application for your trading success, security...
Hi, can anyone name me a Meta Trader Broker who includes and records the German taxes and churchtaxes ?
[Deleted]
Hi guys, could somebody please help me how to code this indicators? This is one of my favorite filter, the red green lines is Ergodic, combine with Bollinger Bands 20 Apply to: "First Indicator's Data" the rule is so simple, BUY if the green red lines crosss middle band upward, vice versa for SELL....
[Deleted]
Hi Guy's, I have found a good broker for scalping strategies url: http://mt4.ca I've been using this broker since march 09 and found no problem so far... The execution not so bad. Prompt deposit and payment and always within 2-3 days. Recommended broker...Thank you..
[Deleted]
  Intelligentics  (4)
in order to keep the thread "Artificial Intelligence" clean and not to have other kind of discussion, here I will keep you informed about the Intelligentics project. who didn't read my first post about this project, could find it HERE. the system rough blue print is in the attachment (again for...
Can anyone provide the data structure for the symbols.raw file found in the history directory? By looking at the binary dump, this file apparently contains the complete list of symbols available at the broker - something I've been in search of for years. Thank you! SetFreeByTruth
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Forex News & Trading Signals 5/11/2009 Job Losses Hit Six Month Low Job losses have fallen to the lowest level in six months despite a rise in the unemployment rate. 539,000 jobs were cut in the month of April, a significant improvement from the number in March. The...
Hi! I have problem with iRSIOnArray() function. I try to build indicator that show me price on witch current bar reach RSI on certain level. So, for that purpose I use iRSIOnArray() function. But, first at all I can't get same result for the current situation. Both function should give me same...
I am using smartphone based on windows mobile 6. I can use metatrader 4 on my mobile phone before, but I don't know why I can't register a demo account now to get the real-time stock price??? can anyone help me?
Hi Guys, The new rules regarding hedging your FX positions will be in effect this week Chances are that you’ve already read your free copy of our ‘Forex Trader’s Guide to A Changing Regulatory Environment,’ but if you have not yet had a chance, please use the link below to get your copy...
May 6 (Bloomberg) -- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. reaped more than $100 million in trading revenue on a record 34 separate days during the first three months of 2009, up from the previous peak of 28 in last year’s first quarter. For December, there were 10 trading paydays bigger than $100 million, the...
Hello- Recently I've opened an demo account on MetaTrader, but on my screen I see that MetaTrader is being updating. It keeps on updating but nothing changes. I still have the same screen. What do I have to do to make it working? Any idea? Jack
  MT4 platform  (1)
Can MT4 mobile run on iPhone?
  Auto Trading..  (6)
Here I am going to start a discussion about Ava Auto Trader and Launched and it seems to be a good product earlier I was trading with Fap turbo which was a very good product and which was well created as the blend of two strategies as well. Its an Automatic Trading Robot with AvaTrader as well as it...
I installed MT4 on Windows 7 build 7077. The problem occurs in attempt to start the program after the installation. It has only message of error and the program crashed before showing any kind of window. Thanks in advance for the help
Sure it's real simple but... How can you print/output the results/graph/report/journal after you run a (hopefully) successful startegy tester? thx
[Deleted]
I'm semi-new to 4X trading and am wondering can I trade multiple EA robot's on same account? If so, can I trade same pairs with different EA's but on seperate charts? Any help, advice, experience, etc... would be appreciated!
  Janus Trading Signals on RAS  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Members, i am currently offering several of my propriatary systems on the RAS website. All comprise of different trading strategies and include 1 or more subsystems, which makes them trade like a little basket of systems. The detailed system description on the RAS website includes the risk and also...
I have a good EA but he works very well when is new account in demo account, so i need restart the ea allways because after 2 or 3 days he start lose pips !! I need help to fix this !! I'm trying to restore the parameters but i coldn't !!
Today's Futures Analysis summary Signs of a recovery in the U.S. economy led traders to aggressively sell Treasuries bought as safe haven investments driving up yields this week. Money was clearly flowing out of the lower-yielding T-Bond and T-Note futures into higher risk equity markets in...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The Euro surged to the upside this week as better than expected U.S. economic data helped shift trader sentiment away from the safe haven U.S. Dollar to the more risk driven Euro. This week’s strong equity markets signaled a demand for higher risk assets and...
I have tried the simplest dll generated from Public Class CCA24R Public Shared Function Five() As Integer Return 5 End Function End Class in VS 2008 called as extern int xx; #import "Trades.dll" int Five(); #import . . xx = Five(); And all that seems to happen is execution fails at the call...