Export Live Data from Mt4

Hi,,

Does anyone know how i can  export live data from my mt4 to someone else's computer in real time, the balace, eqyity etc? Not via a third party company such as mql4 or myfxbook. Only direct.

Thanks,

Yossi 

Normally you should have a server somewhere to accept and store the data from MT client - for example via FTP or WebRequest (HTTP). Then other computer can read this data. Also you may take a look at new article about using telegram bot (unfortunately it's available in Russian only at the moment, but translation will follow, and anyway you can view the source codes). What is your task exactly? Knowing this could help to provide more relevant answers.

Yossi Nachum:

Hi,,

Does anyone know how i can  export live data from my mt4 to someone else's computer in real time, the balace, eqyity etc? Not via a third party company such as mql4 or myfxbook. Only direct.

Thanks,

Yossi 

Hi.

Here is just what you need:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1361

I sent you invitation in Skype to instruct you what and how...

Regards

MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor exchanges information with the outside world
MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor exchanges information with the outside world
  • Sergey Sartakov
  • www.mql5.com
A simple, universal and reliable solution of information exchange between МetaТrader 4 Expert Advisor and the outside world. Suppliers and consumers of the information can be located on different computers, the connection is performed through the global IP addresses.
Reason: