Withdrawals are frozen. Have you ever had that happen? - page 3

Dingjia Xiong:
yes, but actually i dont mind that it is long, what is the problem that they dont tell me anything about it. if they would tell me that it will be 2 months i d say okay. But they dont even response...

hi Dingjia...  I have the same case with you. was your problem solved? How long did it take?  how and how?

thanks

Alireza Yadegar:
i had this situation before, the why was because of an arbitration, just srnd them a ticket and 48 hours later they solve.

Hi Could you tell me how to send a ticket to them? what is the ticket?

NUANCHAN SANTHONG:

Hi Could you tell me how to send a ticket to them? what is the ticket?

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

hello My account is now close to a month that is closed but no one is responding

Someone is helping me ؟

Catalin Zachiu:

I got that message too monday morning , but without any withdraw , just like that , for no reason , now I'm supposed to wait , I wonder for how long . I'm also registered as a seller and with phone number .

Hello,
We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. 
Currently, no action is required from you. If we need additional information, we will notify you right here.
Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
MQL5.com Support Team

me too,  I got that message too monday morning , but without any withdraw , just like that , for no reason , now I'm supposed to wait , I wonder for how long, somebody help me, please

Reason: