EA optimize .....

Hello, I have an EA and want to optimize it to give me the best result and I want to know if it is an option to change parameters automatically in backtest. All the best

Manea Marian:
Hello, I have an EA and want to optimize it to give me the best result and I want to know if it is an option to change parameters automatically in backtest. All the best

:-) hahaha, That is not possible, and Metatrader can't take results from the optimization process and input them into the expert, you need high level statistical programming languages and Machine Learning code, to enable that kind of functions, in addition, Metatrader, is kind of low level language and too slow for real time process.

But I guess after MetaQuotes engineers will come to know the Zorro, then they might make some serious changes, instead of letting all those customers waste their money on superstition, trying to believe in a dream of hopes that is not based on qualified Statistical knowledge.

How are we to use the library of the statistical functions without having any access to the strategy tester results to program real time ideas into an efficient expert advisor?

Why does anyone need all the decorations and cosmetics to the system, instead of real world problem solving functions applied to the Metatrader Agreement with Brokers.

We need the servers open to Free API functions so that whoever wants to manage their own Mathematica/R/Zorro programming skills without the need to rely on cosmetics. 

PCWalker:

:-) hahaha, That is not possible, and Metatrader can't take results from the optimization process and input them into the expert, you need high level statistical programming languages and Machine Learning code, to enable that kind of functions, in addition, Metatrader, is kind of low level language and too slow for real time process.

But I guess after MetaQuotes engineers will come to know the Zorro, then they might make some serious changes, instead of letting all those customers waste their money on superstition, trying to believe in a dream of hopes that is not based on qualified Statistical knowledge.

How are we to use the library of the statistical functions without having any access to the strategy tester results to program real time ideas into an efficient expert advisor?

Why does anyone need all the decorations and cosmetics to the system, instead of real world problem solving functions applied to the Metatrader Agreement with Brokers.

We need the servers open to Free API functions so that whoever wants to manage their own Mathematica/R/Zorro programming skills without the need to rely on cosmetics. 

;-)), thanks 

I tried Zorro, but is not compatible with MT4 EA.

All the best 

Manea Marian:

;-)), thanks 

I tried Zorro, but is not compatible with MT4 EA.

All the best 

And what makes you think that? and what do you mean by not compatible with MT4 EA?

PCWalker:
And what makes you think that?
can not import MQL

Manea Marian:
can not import MQL

The point is not to import MQL, sure it will not work with Zorro, but you can write much more complex Experts that you can't write in MQL. And the real time live optimization, and Machine Learning capabilities. And the Linear Code style of MQL will never make money in the long run, and people are wasting their time and money dreaming about Linear EAs that will never work in a Non-Linear System.

PCWalker:

The point is not to import MQL, sure it will not work with Zorro, but you can write much much complex Experts that you can't write in MQL. 

but I have them in MQL

Manea Marian:
but I have them in MQL
MQL Linear Code will never work in a non-Linear system.

PCWalker:
Linear Code will never work in a non-Linear system.
thanks for the info
Reason: