Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 377

greetings, creating an EA that looks only at candle close prices to determine momentum however i notice the sensitivity varies a lot based on whether a market is trending or bouncing, id imagine volume is also effecting sensitivity. so i want to look at an indicator to determine these...
Hey, have problems with programming. Im a newbie and tried to solve this problem but im hopeless :D double shift = 0.2; for (ii=0; ii<4; ii++) During compiling it says: 'ii' - undecleared identifier Thats crazy because the indicator worked very well. Then i started uploading it...
  Pending Order EA  (1)
HI Guys, Can anyone help me making an EA of pending Orders: If market price equals = X or Current Price then place buy stop order at market price Y and place sell stop order at market price Z Thanks, Alessia
my code is in mt4 format with Ask - undeclared identifier Bid - undeclared identifier OP_BUY - undeclared identifier OP_SELL - undeclared identifier boolean return TRUE or True of FALSE or False - undeclared identifier RefreshRates - function not defined AccountEquity - function not defined...
Hi there, I am working with some of the classes from the cathegory "Controls". Does anyone know how it's possible to focus the mouse on an object, i.E. CPanel or CButton or a derived object, when the mouse button is held down and the mousepointer is inside the rectangle of this object? With
[Deleted]
Hi, Which one is better for back testing accuracy with expert advisers? My expert adviser is used on the minute one timeframe for 8-15 pip take profits depending what the average true range calculations are on my expert adviser. I have heard that MT4 cannot back test multi time frame expert...
Hello, i have a problem with CPositionInfo: It seems that after on OnTradeTransaction event type=...ORDER_ADD CPositionInfo.Select(transaction.Symbol) sometimes provides volume BEFORE this fill and sometime INCLUDING the fill of this transaction. You can't rely on it. Has anyone the same...
Hello, I need goldfinch EA .set file , can you give me your goldfinch EA mt5 or mt4 .set file ? and I test it on VPS and share than feedback with you I need it , please help me thanks
Hi, How do I redownload my purchase PZGOLDFınch-EA?
Hello everyone, 1. I got stuck with a tiny issue... I work with 30m chart and I want to check if my last candle became the highest among last 20 candles in order to open BUY. For some reason this just doesn't work. The tester returns the highest value only of the last tick of the test and simply...
im wondering if you guys have a name for this phenomenon im discovering, and perhaps a way to fix it when i backtest a 1M scalping strategy im creating, it proves quiet profitable, even with a spread set....it bascially has a $4 stop and an $18 take profit with 0.1lots. but do notice that on the...
Hi, I am searching a walk forward analyzer for the EAs of the MT4. Unfortunately the Walk Forward Optimizer from easyexpertforex is no longer available. Does anyone know a competitor who is offering a walk forward optimizer in the same price range? How can I now perform a walk forward analysis with
Hi,I'm looking for an EA based on supply and demand zones indicator. I want it to be fully customizable and reach of features. May any professional programmer help me please
Hello, I have subscribed to a signal service, set up mt4, purchased a VPS in MT4 and..... It appears that the mt4 is copying x2 trades resulting in large losses, I have checked my account vs the history of the signal provider and I clearly have x2 trades where only 1x is listed. It seems to happen...
Hi, I have rented a vps and placed a free EA(called Seven Candles) on it .The problem is that it doesnt take any trades eventhough I put it on 1 minute Eurjpy chart. I tried the same thing yesterday on my demo account with 24-hour free VPS trial and it took about 15 trades in couple of hours. So...
Hi, I am working on TEMA indicator values of different periods (500,1000, 2000 etc) for different time frames. When I add these indicators on the graph of H1 timeframe, I can see 500 and 1000. But since there is not enough number of bars for 2000, it can't be calculated which is normal. In my EA,...
Hi, When I attach my EA, I need to see what template is attached to the chart so that EA can open other time period charts of that symbol with whatever template has been applied to the chart. We can apply a template with ChartApplyTemplate command. But I couldn't find a command like...
him i often place a trade but cant check it at work easily because i work in a regulated environment. can someone suggest an EA that will move my stop to the 25% to target position when my trade gets 50% to target (to lock in profits so to speak). simple thing to do when your infront of MT4, but
Hey Does anyone know how to reset a trading account to eliminate past data and start from a certain date for signalling service?
Hi, I am new to trading, EA and this forum. I have installed Gold Bull Pro to my mt4 and I get a alarm saying: "ATTENTION! Your accounts stoplevel is to high, 40 points. GoldBull pro has the best performance with stoplevel 0!" See attachment for screenshot. Please advise, have no idea what to...
  EAs doesnt work?  (2)
Hi there forum, I have tested my EA on the backtester visual mode, and it draws indicators, marks i have assigned to different patrons, but then on real time mode, does nothing, it doesnt run.  anyone has an idea of what could be happening?  thanks in advance kerso 
Hi Everyone, Due to my trading account is cent one, the max trading volume is 100lots. If my trading lot is over 100, then EA need to separate into few orders. I am trying to write a do-while statement, but it seems I could not get correct spare trading lots. Please refer my codes below, and...
hi guys, i am having trouble selecting the proper account to run the signal on. when the window pops up, it always goes to the same mt4 folder, and i cant change that. from within the terminal i cant search specifically for the provider by name. this would work just fine, i just cant search for...
Please i have a question about how to activate my bought expert to another computer ? i know that i have 5 activation
Hello I have the MQL4 file of a custom indicator which gives buy and sell signals the indicator was made in 2013 so i want to turn it into EA can someone guide me to a tutorial video or show me the steps please? thanks in advance...
I have one subscription running on my MT4. Tried to add one more but failed. Is it possible to have more than one subscription on an account?
greetings everyone, im looking to craft and test my first EA, unfortunately i only have 1 year of c++ training from highschool and that was 15 years ago. ive sucessfully managed to code a few strategies with thinkscript on TOS but the interface is much more simple...now im moving to mt4 this...
  ea fractal??  (9)
how to make ea based on fractal
Hello, I am developing an EA and I downloaded the couple's history of currencies that it will operate. The problem is we do not know what the time zone of these charts because I am basing myself in them, but in the brokerage zone may be different and then I would have to change the parameters
  vps?  (2)
i need help to make sure how my account and ea working well after  i migrate to vps ..because i turned off my computer for whole night then in the morning i open my computer i start mt4 once started i notice the face of ea on the right upper corner SAD..and i notice also new order opened like it was...