Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 371

Hi All, I'm trying to have an order removed at the end of the day (or end of the daily candle) when conditions are not met. Below is my code to add the order. I tried using "ORDER_TIME_DAY " and "ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED_DAY " to have the order out by the end of the day without success. Can anyone...
I am running two EAs and nine charts, two days already have no trade. No error in log. I don't know what is happening. Also I heart that you can connect to the VPS via remote desktop connection, but what is the ip address and the login?
Hi. I am backtesting/ optimising using mt4 strat tester.. I am backtesting on the m1 and tickdata scale. My modelling quality is never greater than 25%? why is this? I thought 1min and tick data is the finest/most accurate data so why is it so low at 25%? Can someone explain/link me an article that...
[Deleted]
int Bar = Bars(_Symbol,_Period);&nbsp;&nbsp; for (i = 0; i < Bar + 1; i++)&nbsp;&nbsp; { // my condition&nbsp;&nbsp; } int Bar = Bars(_Symbol,_Period);&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; for (i = Bar - 1; i &gt; 0; i--)&nbsp;&nbsp; { // my condition } it's does'nt work, showed critical error...
For an optimization, I've rent a 16CPU with 32768RAM, but it doesn't go much faster. Is there any magic formula ? Are the passes really limited to 2048 MB ?
Hi, I've been using the CiFractals class for the fractal indicator. However for some reason at the 8hr timeframe and up it doesn't return any fractal values. I do make sure that I call fractals.Refresh() and it does work at the lower timeframes
Hello, what timezone has OrderCloseTime(). 1. LocalTime() 2. TimeCurrent() (Servertime ?) Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trading some CFD contracts and I always have to be aware when they're about to expire (I have to load the EA into the new contract in order to keep trading). Any change I could do this automatically? Thank you for the help!
[Deleted]
  can you help me  (3)
i want to get high price in last 10 candlestick double lots=1;int slippage=3;int magic=4747;double pricetop=0;int m; double pricetop; int i; for (i=0; i>9; i++)&nbsp;&nbsp;{ if...
I can put the EA on a chart and it works ok. However, if I run strategy tester i don't get the @Smiley face and it doesn't trigger the trades. I have click on autotrading and on experts advisor properties I got click autotrading. Anyone knows what i am doing wrong?
I tried this but it didn't work. Is there a way to find it in a shortway without arrays or something? int iShift = iBarShift(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, Time[0], false ); int iShift3 = iBarShift(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, Time[180], false );&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; RSI=iRSI(NULL, PERIOD_M1, RSILength,...
Hello everyone, I will shortly for the first time start using the powerful metatrader. I have some real basic questions which I would like to just verify that it's possible. The price i talk about moves in ticks, for example as below: 1400 1400,25 1400,5 1400,75 and so on... 1.) Is...
How can I use a signal in multiple accounts?
Hello all there, I see a signal in mql which is making huge profits and it is author recommend not to subscribe due to its trading style but ready to sell the EA and show the real account for proof. Its performance is unbelievable .Is there any trick ? Please help me with your suggestions Account...
Dears, I am experiencing hard time in using the indicator classes in the library. Regarding OOP, I found first this excellent article, but unfortunatelly the author doesn't use the library to build his indicators in his EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/138 Then I bought the book "Expert Advisor...
Hi there, forum MQL5, I have been trying to draw a rectangle in MQL5 with no success. I surfed many post about it, some about sth I don't want and others that corrects the code i have, but even changing as in the post it doesn't paint anything. ObjectCreate(0,"box",OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,time1,price1,time2...
However as I think about it, I think I know the answer. But here goes: In the latest MT5 Client hooked to the Metquotes DemoServer I'm testing an EA. In the course of operation it generates this journal entry: 2015.11.01 02:48:11.330 2015.10.30 18:53:27 CTrade::OrderSend: instant buy 1.26...
I like Mql5 This is a great Platform for us programmers and traders however it is sad to witness what is currently happening on the Market Shop. Is it possible for mql5 to implement some rules to save this wonderful market? Rules like: All EA need Live Monitoring accounts to be published....
[Deleted]
if (market open new candlstick) { openbuy(); }
Hi. Coders and Traders. For security reason, I would like to check if ex4 or ex5 file uses dll or exe file inside (or at background) as dependency before loading to Meta Trader terminal. Just curious if there is such a method existing ? I found out that it is possible for normal exe file with...
Hi, I am looking for a solution for a distributed backtesting of EAs running under MT4. Does anybody know of such a solution? Copying over set files and result files from one location to another can become painful with a high number of nodes executing backtests. Thanks Michael
  Dynamic Lots  (9)
This formula works very well on micro lots. example if account balance is $20*RiskPer(0.0003) =0.006, when Normilized to 2 decimals = 0.01. So for $20 balance lots will 0.01, $50 balance will be 0.02 and so on. if(DynamicLotSize == true)&nbsp;&nbsp; { double risk=(AccountEquity() *...
  Indicator  (2)
How can i change an indicator from mlq4 to .dll?
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trading some CFD contracts and I always have to be aware when they're about to expire (I have to load the EA into the new contract in order to keep trading). Any change I could do this automatically? Thank you for the help!
Hello guys, I'm not quite sure what am i doing wrong yet i have spend about 4 hours on this problem and somehow i just don't know the mistake. dll: #define MTpublic __declspec(dllexport) using namespace std; void MTpublic __stdcall spinit(int in) { sp:...
[Deleted]
Good Morning ! Can someone please give a clue why I am facing an error 10004 with a FOK order ? Regards, Marcelo
[code] bool static double Buy_Limit = High[1] [/code] .....once above condition is true, execute order. And then reset value of Buy_Limit so that it can re-evaluate new High[1]. How can i change a static variable to dynamic, and then back to static as needed in an EA?
Dear Traders and Coders. After playing around with Panel control , I have found few limitations already. For example, two panel seems clash in one expert advisor. Plus when the list view is dynamically updated on Panel, changing position of panel by dragging mouse or whatever seems mis-positioning
one of my signal account showing disconnect , i check the password its fine, but no i dea why my accounts trade is not updated here. can anyone help me
Hi, I used for some months a Tickgenerator script, but it dont send now the tick to an indicator or an expert advisor. Only the comment in the scipt is refreshed and show me, the the script is running, but my indicator/expert advisor (include a test alert call ) dont refreshed for do the alert