Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 373

Hi, I'm trying to publish my EA in the market; however I can only upload one ex5 file. How do I add custom indicators to my EA so that I only have one ex5 file? Thank you, BM
Hi there, I bought an EA, and synced it to a virtual server. I have started up MT4 again, and the strategy tester says 'invalid licence'. How do i get around this? Thanks Josh
Hi, I was using a copying service, this service allows just by entering the slave & master password to copy trades but only one terminal (master) is needed. How is that possible since all the others copy service works with a server & a client ? Is there any other one working that way since I
hi does anyone know how to code "% profit trades" into an EA so it can allow this factor to be optimised in the strat tester? Im suprised they dont offer this built in. max dd, balance, profit factor are all available/offered but % winning trades isnt - even though its a key element to trading and...
Hello, I have a Problem with the Strategy-Tester and my Expert. If i start the Tester in "Visualization", I see all the Lines and Points and so on, I wrote into the EA. But if i close the "Visualization", there is nothing in the Tester-Chart. So I can´t do a good Analyse.  Or another...
I have some code that I want to apply to both the constant arrays High, and Low. So I created a function that takes an array as a reference and I try to call it on both the arrays High and Low. Of course, when I try this, I get an error; saying that I cannot pass a constant array as a reference....
Hi, I'm using MQL5. When running my back tester I'm doing the following. Example (see below for a screenshot): Open Trade1 SL=100 with volume=0.01 Open Trade2 SL=150 with volume=0.01Open Trade3 SL=200 with volume=0.01I then run in the strategy tester. The price then rises in the strategy...
I understand the concept of global variables. What I wanted to know is, if I have 2 different EAs running at the same time, and both of them have a variable defined as "TargetProfit", will this variable function independently for each EA? or will the EAs get confused? Should i label my variables...
is the mt5 strat tester could network available free in any way? or is it a completely pay only service? thanks
Hi, Iam beginnger and looking form information how to put into code in command if() a latest price (not last close bar price) - last tick or few ticks prices. I need it to compare with currents price to start open order sell/buy. Best regards!
What functions in MT4 hold the value for open long trades, closed long trades, open short trades, closed short trades, total trades for the day. Is 00:00 Server Tim when MT4 starts a new day to calculate values for a day? Thank you. 
[Deleted]
help me to add code if hieken ashi bar change color close all i use this code bool heiken30() { double Heiken_op30 = iCustom(NULL,30,"Heiken Ashi",Red,White,Red,White,2,0); double Heiken_cl30 = iCustom(NULL,30,"Heiken Ashi",Red,White,Red,White,3,0); if(Heiken_op30 <...
Dear Sir, I need somebody to correct the follow code: #property copyright " www.OnlyWinnerClick.com "#property link "www.OnlyWinnerClick.com" const string allowed_broker = "Instaforex Companies Group";const long allowed_accounts[] = { 61736192, 436290, 646490, 225690, 279260...
Is it possible to limit the number of total trades placed in a day by an EA? Also can it be possible to limit how many longs and how many shorts? Does the day for an EA start at 00:00 server time ? Thanks
Aloha, does somebody know if it´s possible to read the speed-value of the strategy tester? Or, if this is not possible, a way to get the real value of GetTickCount() from the Windows Kernel32.dll, because GetTickCount() is matched to the simulated server time in the strategy tester, but I would...
Hi all I need your experience to clarify a doubt about the optimization . Assuming that you want to apply the algorithm to the "next week" you will have to choose the parameters to input, obviously those parameters will be derived from the result of an optimization period. what optimization period
[Deleted]
name of indicateur is Custom Moving Averages.mq4 use this commend to add EMA but is alwayse true :( bool ma() { double ema= iCustom(NULL,20,0,0,0); if (ema<Ask) return(true); else if (ema>Ask) return(false); else return (EMPTY_VALUE); } i need to add this paramtre in ma ea Period...
Hello, I need to code this simple entry: Candle A Candle B Candle C Current candle D Entry rule : if Open B > low A and if High B < low C then Buy at the opening of candle D If anybody can help would be very much appreciated! Thank you Regards Pizzo
  need help  (2)
ca anyone help me making ea.. when order is 0,open buy stop and sell stop 5 pip from current and no SL or TP.. order then have trailing stop lost 10 pip when there is 1 order.. delete other pending order.. and i can't found way to make ea run in both 4 decimal,5decimal and jpy which is 3 decimal...
  Run EA on Ubuntu  (1)
Dear Folks, I have a litte problem with MT4 on Ubuntu. I bought an EA with my Account on my Windows PC, because, and I don´t know why, on the emulated ubuntu Version is no Market available. So I took a Copy in the right directory on my Server, based on Ubuntu, and wanted to run it on Chart. Then,...
where can I find the above mentioned system/EA/.... I was reading in the Forex Factory and a comment was made on THE UDINE'S 00 LEVEL TRADING but I cannot locate such doe's anyone have a clue as to where this may be located?????
I want to access values from a running indicator in my EA running on the same screen. I have not written the indicator, I only have the .ex4 file. Is that a trial and error execise just looking int various buffers?
  Alert 0 popup  (3)
Hi, I have an EA which is able to send pending orders using OrderSend function on an MT4 version 880. But when using version 890 , it stops working and Alert 0 pop up box is shown. any ideas what could have caused it? Seems like the version upgrade is the culprit .
are there any loss recovery ea that can close 50+ losing trades? one by one or all at once doesn't matter.
When I try to make an ea with an indicator, it appears only once in the inspector but when I try with VBbands600, it appears as many times as is calculated. I use it like that : iCustom(NULL, 0, "VBbands600", 0, 55, 0, 0.9, 100, 0.5, 1, 1) Did I make a mistake (if so why) or is it that it comes...
Hi, Please post the name of any MT4 brokers that offer stocks/shares to trade.. also preferably brokers who also offer a large amount of historical data on their stocks in their history centre. thanks in advance, myles
Hello everyone I'm looking for a script / EA that opens automatically many pending orders (buy, buy stop, sell, sell stop) with adjustable intervals. where can I find it?
If I remove conditionals at line 1 and 2, it works fine getting the profit about time that I want, the problem is that i want to get only a specific EA profit. Doing this bellow i receive 4755 error(trade deal not found). Why it does not work? double getResultadoDiarioEA(){ double retorno =...
[Deleted]
how to coding mqh file or do there any tutorial for learning mqh ? thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi All, I know mql4 programming and I am confused that I will learn mql5 programming or not. As most of the broker support only MT4 platform, so is it possible to run mql5 written program in mt4 or can i login mt4 account into mt5 terminal ?