EQUITY MANAGEMENT/ SYMBOL SPECIFIC

Please follow the rules

Hello and Good Day,

I am in need of an Equity management EA which simply does this:

Equity Take profit and equity stop loss in account currency as the condition. Condition met, upon closure should close all live and pending orders. It should be symbol specific, that is must control only the equity of that particular symbol with its settings and close orders of those symbols only when settings are satisfied. Equity Tp and Sl should have atleast 3 decimal points for the input option. It must not close the entire account and let other symbols run until their conditions are met.

Example:

EURUSD set at Equity TP USD 2 Equity Loss USD 30

AUDUSD same as above.

USDJPY set at Equity TP USD 2.52 Equity Loss USD 30

USDCAD set at Equity TP USD 3.535 Equity Loss USD 30

Each of the above must be handled separately AS SEPARATE GROUPS and closed accordingly.

I have an EA attached but I cannot get it to work the way I want, maybe I didnt input the right settings, any help would be appreciated if anyone can attach a .set file to make it perform the way I want.

If not can anybody code this for free/no cost? I would be greatly obliged for the kind gesture.

Thank you

Attachments and the link for the pdf:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/indicators-expert-systems-and-tools/metatrader-4/6731-swiss-army-ea-automatic-order-management

Thank you

Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - Forex TSD: Trading Strategies, Software and Brokers Forum
  • ryanklefas Forex Trader Join Date: Apr 2006 Posts: 415
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
Reason: