Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 368

Hi there, I am after a support and resistance EA if anyone has one that actually works? I'm happy to buy it if it works.
hello, i write this post to have some advise how i can code this idea: i read the lesson post on babypips forum about the ema like dynapic support and resitance; and that is what i want to code: esample : i have 5 ema 20/50/100/150/200 the price go down , before the brake down for example the...
Good morning every one >< I'm searching for the man can create this EA for me. Please send me to marcogiacobbo@yahoo.it your price proposal. This is the EA working parameters: EMA100 (simple,close) + EMA1 (Simple,Close)
Hi all! forward testing Lilith goes to Hollywood. ( free available on codebase btw) The EA closes all the positions including on different pairs when a target has been reached. if(Profit>=Amount){CloseAll();} How do I change this so only positions and pending orders on that particular pair are...
Hello, I want my EA to perform in live trading exactly as per the results I get during backtest in Control Points mode. Can anyone help advise what best possible codes I should add to my EA? Will highly appreciate any asistance. Thanks.
Hello MQL5 forum, I have some conversion warnings on my EA report. I just was wondering if there's any way of changing the type of a variable: double Open;CopyOpen(0,PERIOD_M1,0,10,Open);int price=Open[0]/_Point; //There's a conversion warning here, it shouldn't right? I have that problem and...
It's a minor problem, but i would like to clear it, can't figured out the logic computation, so I might need some help from the community. Elaboration: Test data starts with 0.01 min lot. I would have no problem if my test amount is $1000 or $100, 10% of these amount, it will still be sufficient...
I close all my orders with Stoploss hence TraillingStop with no takeprofit, But the slippage is soo horrible. I was wondering if Stoploss's slippage can be managed by using OrderClose instead of relying on OrderStopLoss alone. I hope you will get what I am trying to ask here. I am looking for...
Hello friends, In my code I need to encode a key into SHA1 hash but as I tried so many times the generated hash is not what it should be for the same src[]. Here is my code: From the code below the generated hash is: "386c7d21720cc304f8d97435de3080fbbdf3c7b1" While it should be :...
I am attempting to creating a simple EA in MQL4 that sells a pair when the RSI rises above 75 and sells when it falls below 60, while only being in one trade at a time. For some reason, it will only continuously selling without ever closing a position on the strategy tester. Any ideas? Here is...
  adx 14 e adx 40  (1)
Good morning, I would need an expert advisor to open an order when the two indicators ADX simultaneously reach the set level. For example, the first indicator is set to ADX 14 level 40 and the second indicator with ADX 40 level 15. When both of a timeframe M5 generate an alarm with a lot of email...
[Deleted]
Please complete the expert help me I want to signal when the indicator signal Hammer = sell and Shooting Star = buy But not execute buy and sell orders. Please advise on what part I am in trouble //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Can anyone tell me how to identify the EA number given in the trade log to which EA made the trade?
Hello, I am new to robot/algorithm Trading . Can anyone here recommend a low risk/low drawdown algorithm which is not Trading eur/usd or gbp/usd or either over big news, but still return 50-100% a year
Is it possible in MT4 to have a script monitor profit on one pair or the entire account and when that is reached shut down the EA for the day. Then at a certain time re-start the EA automatically. Thank you.
Hello @ all, can anybody please help me with that EA ? I will trade with it but it gives some errors: Can somebody recode / rewrite it please ? I´m a not so good programmer. Sorry for my language, it is not my main language ;) ... Thank you and Best Regards :)
Testing on a demo account in MQL5 it seems the copying is happening on their server if I shut down my computer. With a live account do I need to keep it running to copy? Newbie Thanks, Anthony
Hello my friends! I am looking for a program / EA / script for MT5 that can be tailored to my trading strategy. However, i have not found what I am looking for yet. My simple strategy is based on 2 charts for one currency pair. I want it to open a position when my custom Trend Indicator on period...
Must be easy to find but it is not. Any ideas anyone?
  PROBLEM  (24   1 2 3)
HI PLEASE LOOK AT THE IMAGE HERE WHY THIS ORDER PARTLY CLOSED AND RETURNED PLZ LOOK AT THE COMMENT (from #203.......846) THIS IS DANGER ---------------------------------------------- THE PASSWORD OF THIS ACCOUNT IS Login:120051183Password:c5ukclyInvestor:oe7gheo SERVER AS IN IMAGE...
Folks I would like to forward test a little ea called Lilith goes to holywood. This ea is freely downloadable in mt4 code base. It looks pretty good on the demo account so I want to test it on a small real account. However, it doesn't trade at all on a real account. All the settings are fine (I'...
I have an EA that use H4 and D1 timeframe. I have already downloaded tick data for both timeframe. But when I backtest the ea in H4, it doesn't seems to compair D1 data. So how do I backtest the EA using two timeframe?
Hi, only on live/demo-Charts the target-price as small arrow-lines for the open position is in blue, but in strategy tester stop and target arrow-lines are both red. Confusing. Is there a fix solution?    Warm Regards Burkhard 
[Deleted]
Hey guys. I have the same account running on a terminal on a VPS, my laptop and android. The signal only shows up on my VPS! Is this correct? The signal only shows up on the VPS terminal.  Thanks in advance guys Karl 
Hello and thank you for reading.I'm new to coding, but have a basic understanding to make small adjustments. My EA seems to wait for a Sell signal after the Buy trade is finished. Even tho there is more buy trades in the trend. Can someone please direct me as to what part of the code i can fix this....
Hi I am trying to adjust the take profit function on the EA shown below so it closes out a profitable trade when the price hits the middle bollinger band. Any help in adjusting or rewriting the code would be appreciated. thanks.......Mike #property strict #include <stderror.mqh> #include...
Roboforex offers free VPS to its customers. Does anyone has experiencewith free VPS from Roboforex?
Hi everyone, I'm trying to have my EA read in open, high, low, close information for the current daily candle from other currency pairs, but the data it shows seems to be completely wrong. In fact the data for the pair I am running the EA on is also incorrect if I use the currency name in the...
Hi Friends ! Can you please help me to find an EA that place order with TP , SL, and Trailing stop? Here is the rule : - Buy order when CCI(20) cross 100 and price above EMA200 - Sell order when CCI(20) cross -100 and price below EMA200 Time frame 4hours. I hope that you can help me. Thank...