EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 3

Hi aelimian

i never have a chance to test that EA coz it's in mql. maybe someone out there can translate it to mq4.

i found this heiken ashi EA at yahoogroup but need some improvement to make it work well

Files:
heiken299.mq4  6 kb

Dreamer the one you found is junk, try this one, a few modifications and it should serve you well

Files:

Foreverold:
Dreamer the one you found is junk, try this one, a few modifications and it should serve you well

Hi foreverold

I have tried to backtest this EA, but it didn't do anything....have u tried ???

Thanks

Babar

Foreverold:

thanks Foreverold...nice coding....i'll give it a try by tomorrow..

babarmughal:
Hi foreverold

I have tried to backtest this EA, but it didn't do anything....have u tried ???

Thanks

Babar

Babar, put this heiken Ashi in you indicators file or just add a # in front of your indicator

Files:

Foreverold:
Babar, put this heiken Ashi in you indicators file or just add a # in front of your indicator

Well i have tried with this indicator but the problem is that it does not show any trades...it does test all the time frame but doesnt show any trades

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Well i have tried with this indicator but the problem is that it does not show any trades...it does test all the time frame but doesnt show any trades

Thanks

Babar

Hi...

Open MetaEditor and change:

double LotMM = 0;

to:

extern double LotMM = 1;

Raff

heiken ashi e.a.

Changed regular heiken ashi to heiken ashi ma and added ma20 channels. Hope it is profitable it backtests very slow.

Enjoy

Bill

regular heiken ashi e.a. with machannel

Regular heiken ashi mod from auto fx hano with ma channel please understand just a cut and paste programmer.

More pips

Bill

Reason: