EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 12

EA combining Heiken Ashi and Heiken Ashi Smoothed

Has anyone come across or is willing to code an EA combining Heiken Ashi (HA) and Heiken Ashi Smoothed (HAS)

The parameters are (see chart for reference):

Enter long:

Last candle of HA and HAS closed in the up direction (HA blue, HAS lime)

Exit long:

HA candle closed with a changed color (HA red, HAS lime)

Enter short:

Last candle of HA and HAS closed in the down direction (HA red, HAS white)

Exit short:

HA candle closed with a changed color (HA blue, HAS white)

Options to set SL, TP and lot size.

Cheers

Paul

Help for a Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA

Hi everybody

It's my first post in this section, I am looking for help in creating a simple EA based on Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator.

Since this indi is crystal clear and handy I want to implement 2 commands: opening and closing orders.

1. Opening order: after changing color wait for the first candle to close. After 30-40 seconds (customizable) check the color of this second candle. If it's the same color as the previous one then open order.

2. Closing order: while an order is open check the dimension of each Heiken candle against the previous one. When the ratio lowers to say 0.9 (customizable) it is time to close the order.

- I took a look at mt4 EA wizard generator, but I can not use it. It doesn't even show the indi in the drop down list in the beginning.

I don't have any mq4 smoothed indi, I only have a Heiken Ashi MA.mq4 which I am attaching here; maybe someone needs to take a look - it looks quite similar to Heiken Ashi Smoothed on chart. Whether I use this one or a smoothed one I guess it won't make a great difference.

Anyway, I do have a Heiken Ashi Smoothed.ex4.

Btw, sorry if there already is a fresh thread with the same subject. Just point me please in the right direction. I didn't find any.

I am waiting for help please. Maybe just some direction of using the mt4 wizard, I am a quick learner.

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Files:

Hello,

does anyone share the heiken ashi ea from "ServerUang"?

It looks great and i want to test it.

Thanks

Kind regards

mondalsys

This is an updated EA based on Heiken Ashi Smoothed, this Ea should work on any broker regardless of digits or Ecn type.

Will open and close orders on Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1 color change, has a close on trend change , break even and trailing stop, along with money management. Did a quick back test with default settings except trail after break even = true and break even = 25, and for what is is worth got these results . The Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1 needs to be in your experts/indicator folder for the EA to work.

mrtools:
This is an updated EA based on Heiken Ashi Smoothed, this Ea should work on any broker regardless of digits or Ecn type. Will open and close orders on Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1 color change, has a close on trend change , break even and trailing stop, along with money management. Did a quick back test with default settings except trail after break even = true and break even = 25, and for what is is worth got these results . The Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1 needs to be in your experts/indicator folder for the EA to work.

Heloo

I have a question if you can make a change to this EA?

On the chart posted on EURUSD has opened a short position.

It can open in the same direction of the Heiken Ashi every bar and when changing directions close them.

posted second graph is drawn (do not know if I made ​​myself clear).

Files:

mrtools:
This is an updated EA based on Heiken Ashi Smoothed, this Ea should work on any broker regardless of digits or Ecn type. Will open and close orders on Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1 color change, has a close on trend change , break even and trailing stop, along with money management. Did a quick back test with default settings except trail after break even = true and break even = 25, and for what is is worth got these results . The Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1 needs to be in your experts/indicator folder for the EA to work.

Can be difficult to change it, but has great potential.

Assume that 10 positions open on a trend .

may 7 positions are winning and 3 positions are lost.

profits can be high.

thank you

gtudor:
Can be difficult to change it, but has great potential.

Assume that 10 positions open on a trend .

may 7 positions are winning and 3 positions are lost.

profits can be high.

thank you

Gtudor,Sounds like a good idea will work on adding your idea.

mrtools:

Thanks a lot!

mrtools:

can you tell me is a setting to open quickly, that after the first bar?

Files:
eurusdm15_6.png  36 kb

gtudor:
can you tell me is a setting to open quickly, that after the first bar?

Gtudor, try changing, haBar = 1 to haBar = 0, this should make your entry sooner but the entry will be on an open bar which can change on you.

Reason: