Hedge position every time price goes under a certain level

Hi! 

Let me quickly explain what I am trying to get by showing an example.

The plan is to invest in an Index such as USTEC or US500 etc.

Because I don't want to risk losing too much money if this doesn't goes as planned, I don't have a lot of money in the account, the problem then is that if I invest in one of these indexes and they go against me in a small period before rising again, then I have to have enough money in the account to cover the period they are in minus. The problem then is if they are so much in the minus that I do not have enough equity in the account to cover this period in loss.

So to what I'm looking for:

An EA that automatically hedges my position as soon as it goes below a certain price/loss/pips, and as soon as the price goes above the price it started to hedge at, it closes the hedge position for a breakeven. But if it goes down yet again (2-3-4-5th time ..) then it continues to open and sell this hedge position for each time. That way I don't manually need to watch every move in the market in case it goes under a certain level.

Greenhill01:
Hi! 

Let me quickly explain what I am trying to get by showing an example.

The plan is to invest in an Index such as USTEC or US500 etc.

Because I don't want to risk losing too much money if this doesn't goes as planned, I don't have a lot of money in the account, the problem then is that if I invest in one of these indexes and they go against me in a small period before rising again, then I have to have enough money in the account to cover the period they are in minus. The problem then is if they are so much in the minus that I do not have enough equity in the account to cover this period in loss.

So to what I'm looking for:

An EA that automatically hedges my position as soon as it goes below a certain price/loss/pips, and as soon as the price goes above the price it started to hedge at, it closes the hedge position for a breakeven. But if it goes down yet again (2-3-4-5th time ..) then it continues to open and sell this hedge position for each time. That way I don't manually need to watch every move in the market in case it goes under a certain level.

What if it hedges, closes, hedge again and close till there's no more capital?

Greenhill01: Because I don't want to risk losing too much money if this doesn't goes as planned,
  1. Hedging, Same as Martingale.

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11

2. Control your risk.
    1. Risk depends on your initial stop loss, lot size, and the value of the symbol. It does not depend on margin and leverage. No SL means you have infinite risk. Never risk more than a small percentage of your trading funds, certainly less than 2% per trade, 6% total.
      1. You place the stop where it needs to be — where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
      2. AccountBalance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the spread, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
      3. Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot and verify that MODE_TICKVALUE is returning a value in your deposit currency, as promised by the documentation, or whether it is returning a value in the instrument's base currency.
                  MODE_TICKVALUE is not reliable on non-fx instruments with many brokers - MQL4 programming forum 2017.10.10
                  Is there an universal solution for Tick value? - Currency Pairs - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.02.11
                  Lot value calculation off by a factor of 100 - MQL5 programming forum 2019.07.19
      4. You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
      5. You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out

Most pairs are worth about $10 per PIP. A $5 risk with a (very small) 5 PIP SL is $5/$10/5 or 0.1 Lots maximum.

2. Search for a GUI/Trade Assistant EA like mine (for MT4): 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55 2018.01.14and modified for screen resolution #75 2020.02.17

Nelson Wanyama:

What if it hedges, closes, hedge again and close till there's no more capital?

Well, there's a chance of it not working out. However I am willing to lose my capital by testing it out. So do you know of any hedging EA that is able to do it?

Firstly, you should investigate and calculate the tolerances of such system by doing backtesting. Initially, manual backtesting should help you confirming if the system really works and how much capital you will need

Reason: