Using Purchased Indicator in Custom Script

Hey All,

I'm new to MT5 and just learning the ropes. I want to backtest a strategy that uses buy and sell signals based on a market profile indicator I bought on the market. For instance, buy when price crosses point of control or value area high or low. Is there a relatively straightforward way to do this (with MQL5 Wizard, for instance), or do I have to figure out how to code those levels myself? Thanks!

you can either code it yourself using "iCustom()" function or ask some Freelancer code it for you. 

I have been using <Deleted> indicators since 2013. However, on 1st of July 2020 my meta trader prompted that the trail version has expired and I should email support@ <Deleted> for right of ownership which I did but the mail never delivered because the domain name has expired. I have looked for the contact of the creator of the indicator one Jim but no lock yet.

My trading system depends on the <Deleted> <Deleted> indicators. See attached

Can anyone help me to get these indicators working

<files deleted>

Don't double post!

Don't triple post!!

Don't quad post!!!

You already had another thread open.          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

Nnamdi Chikezie:
I have been using <Deleted> indicators since 2013. However, on 1st of July 2020 my meta trader prompted that the trail version has expired and I should email support@ <Deleted> for right of ownership which I did but the mail never delivered because the domain name has expired. I have looked for the contact of the creator of the indicator one Jim but no lock yet.

My trading system depends on the <Deleted> <Deleted> indicators. See attached

Can anyone help me to get these indicators working

<files deleted>

Your other posts have been deleted.

Nobody in the forum can help you.

If you are unable to contact the author, then nothing can be done.

Reason: