How I Can Offline Test MT5 Platform

Hello , dear friends how I can use mt5 offline like mt4 , I want use offline for backtest because I think my DSL has a problem with some servers and I'm tired of testing anyway , because all my result different together  

best all my result with alpari meta trader as default mql5 website platform and with fibogroup mt5 not bad my result and with liteforex mt5 is very very bad my result , I can't understand why those are give me different result

whiles all my setting , input , parameter and other are same , I'm very thanks if you are help me 

thanks a lot  

soubasa:

Hello , dear friends how I can use mt5 offline like mt4 , I want use offline for backtest because I think my DSL has a problem with some servers and I'm tired of testing anyway , because all my result different together  

best all my result with alpari meta trader as default mql5 website platform and with fibogroup mt5 not bad my result and with liteforex mt5 is very very bad my result , I can't understand why those are give me different result whiles all my setting , input , parameter and other are same , I'm very thanks if you are help me 

Hello soubasa,

I'm not sure if I correctly understood your question.

If you're asking about importing data into MT5 (for testing purpose), it's unfortunately not possible (although it's possible in MT4, it's not possible in MT5).

The only way to download data in MT5 is through a broker connection.

If you're having internet connection issues, so, unfortunately you have to fix it in order to get your data for testing.

Regards,
Malacarne 

You can test offline with data already downloaded 
Reason: