Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 197

Hi all, Is there a way to hide input variables from the user if he selected different enum. For example, i have 3 different cases under one enum. Based on the user selection, i want to show some input variables and hide others. Is that possible with MQL5? Thanks in advance
Hi, I've downloaded several free EA from the Market (Download and Installation function) and they work fine on that specific computer. But when i manually copy the .ex4 EA file from one computer to another from the expert folder the EA will not load. To get it to work on another computer or vps
Ok, it is easy to syncronize the signals and the EAs of your PC MT4 on VPN. But after resetting my PC MT4, how can I see what EAs are running on VPN?
im trying to make an ea i put all the conditions to open trade but im stuck idk how to code so the ea close the order by an opposite signal
Hi I made a EA and define all my indicator and variable base on 1 year back test ( i made a optilimazion and chose to best result ) 1. when i run it for 2019-2020 ( 1 Year ) my EA was work perfect 150 trades with 20% Relative drawdown and very good profit but when i try to run my EA for 2 years
Good morning, I would like to implement an EA that runs two EAs in one. The first that send only virtual orders and deserves only to check that the equity curve is above or below its moving average. The second identic to the virtual one that send real order to the broker and is active only when the
Hello everyone I greet you all. I am just a newbie, interested in learning how to write EA. I read an article on this site (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100) step by step guide on how to write an expert advisor in mql5 I then downloaded the programme file provided. I tried to test it using the
Hi guys, I'm trying to code a simple EA to pick up a type of divergence from a custom indicator and need some help (new to mql4 programming, engineer in real life, so most likely just need some code snippets, as I'm most likely doing something wrong). I'm using the iCustom function on the indi
Hello Great people, I am new to coding. I attempted to write a code for a simple expert advisor (MQL5) to return the value 0, if the swap on a long position (or series of long positions) is positive. If the swap is negative, the EA should retrieve, add up all the negative swaps of all Buy positions
Hi, did you know which CPU is better to run back testing in MT5? Intel or AMD? does the size of the level 1 cache impact the performance? etc... Is there any comparison / benchmark available? or what type of standard benchmark should we check which is the most relevant for MT5? (PCMark, content
Hi Everyone, I want to use a indicator in an EA, this indicator has some input settings that I want to change it by EA and then EA use it for take positions, below picture is input settings of indicator, my problem is How I can use iCustom function for set value of drop down menu? for example How...
Hi I have a EA that work on many symbol and bar period now i need to open each chart and select bar period and input and run the EA its take me a long time the open all the chart and run the EA there is a easy way to run the EA on multi chart and bar period exept to open many chart seperate at
Hi, There is an EA on both MT4 & MT5 Platforms, HOW to use this wonderful feature if HISTORY DATA ARE BEING DELETED especially 1min, 5min charts & so on? WHY KEEPING DATA as old as 1999, remove all these OLD DATA to MAKE ROOM for 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min, 1hr charts? One Year of Quality Data is
Hi, recently I created an indicator that analize objects drawn in the graph iterating over ObjectsTotal() and plots signs in a DRAW_COLOR_ARROW buffer. I'm curious to know if there is any similar way to to this between an EA and an indicator. Normally when an EA wants to get the information from an
Is there any tool to set the opening time of EA? For example: it can automatically turn on at 21:30 every day. It can start EA at 22:30 every Friday
Oh everyone. I am a bit of a novice. I am looking for an EA who will perform a 'take profit' afterward automatically so that I can set it to say 150 pips. So every time the market moves up or down 150 pips, the take profit moves with it "Reverse Trailing Stop". Example: You placed a buy order at
Hello everyone, I am just a beginner coder. I am a bit confused about EA's, they work on a single chart and if you change the symbol the EA gets reloaded right? The problem is I want to maintain network state and I need to work on multiple symbols. My original idea was to use a script or service but
Hi Guys Please help me, my VPS at Amsterdam reinitialized my EA for the second time last night on XAUUSD (I am with Exness). If it is reinitialized it causes problems. Please Help. Thank you
Hi guys, I'm starting to look into the MQL5 Indicators Market and I would like to implement them in my EAs. Can someone explain the procedure? Can I call them with iCustom? I didn't see any of them giving in the description the apropriate iCustom parameters to call the buffers. Some of them have
In the Expert Advisor strategy tester, the choices are as usual (symbol, model, use date) but the line below which gives Visual Mode and speed is missing on my terminal. Do I need to click something 'on' to be able to get visual mode? I have the green progress bar below where visual mode should be
Hello MT5 Forum Members Any one Know How to code Trailing Stop for Buy and Sell Trade code. If you can Please help me to Create Workable Trailing Stop Code. Thank's in Advance
I have been trying to get an answer from search engines and various websites but am unable to verify the existence of these perimeters. I am looking to back test using the built-in strategy tester in MT5, and I would like to omit certain dates(news events) in my back-testing but I'm unable to
Hi everybody, I need to get the current datetime in a string, possibly in a SQL format (e.g. 2019-04-07 15:37:02). I've tried three methods of MQL5 standard library:  TimeCurrent, TimeGMT, TimeLocal but during backtest they all return the same date that is not the actual date. I need to get the...
Hello, from a custom EA I would like to check whether another EA is attached to another chart. I wasn’t able to find anything helpful in the documentation regarding getting an attached EA or the list of all active EA’s. Only how to get the indicators attached to a chart. Is there any possibility to
Hi, Probably newbie question (that's what i am), I would like to do certain actions (like check price, change variables) based on Candle close actions rather than on each tick. Could somebody provide me with sample code or another post for me to learn. Found some topics but i'm confused It would
Hi, I'm not an expert in programming, but I do not know much about it.How can I block or deactivate sales order?Try to change the Include but it does not work or I do not know how to do it well since I do not know how the matter works (I do not know what some things mean in programming)Is it...
Hi I'm trying to post the below to my express js endpoint I have a function below but it's posting an invalid JSON body to my express js. void PostOrderStatusAPI() { if ( MQLInfoInteger ( MQL_TESTER )) { } else { // JSON text to send string strJsonText = "{\"key\": \"value\"}" ; //
I have a robot I am writing and I want to use several rsi values of previous candles in the robot Please tell me how I access and the amount of the previous rsi
Hello Guys, I am looking for an indicator or an EA that can suggest new trades (Not place orders) tpo be part of my existing manual trading system. Just to give you an idea i am looking for something like this (or exactly this if possible ). Any suggestions will be appriciated
[Deleted]
Hi guys...i just got this multi oscilliator divergence ea...has a bunch of oscilliators for trading divergences, it however still lacks a crucial one that i use..." macd oscilliator".....is there a way to input this oscilliator into the source file(which i would gladly share here). would be glad for