This is COSTLE.
Unlike MaxLot this should not be.
Quite the contrary, it has always been correct:

if(lot<minLot) return(0);

This is "correct" if the programmer has good hands where the lot is calculated

It's also desirable to use in conjunction with

if(AccountFreeMarginCheck(symb,type,lot)<=0) {

Thank you !!!

Advisor does not pass validation. It says that there are no trades.

In the tester I have trades on all timeframes, I send it for validation - there are no trades.

My Expert Advisor is looking for entries on the indicators of two timeframes, M5 and M15, but may enter from any timeframe, which will be set.

What should I do in this situation? Can someone suggest the reason why there are no deals in the validator?

Previous versions passed validation without problems...

Oleg Pavlenko:

Advisor does not pass validation. It says there are no trades.

In the tester I have trades on all timeframes, I send it for validation - there are no trades.

My Expert Advisor is looking for entries on the indicators of two timeframes, M5 and M15, but may enter from any timeframe, which will be set.

What should I do in this situation? Can someone suggest the reason why there are no deals in the validator?

Previous versions passed validation without problems...

Check on the same TF and with the same values of settings that the validator uses. The report should be available. If it is not available, then it is a validator error.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is "correct" if the programmer's hands are steady, where the lot is calculated

It's also desirable to use in conjunction with

if(AccountFreeMarginCheck(symb,type,lot)<=0) {

I have 2 bad news for you :-[

1. it shouldn't be 0...there should be an amount left over to pay the spread with the given volume.

2. glitches were noticed on metals; there are rare situations when AccountFreeMarginCheck returns a fantastic result, without generating an error; it should be duplicated with something or write yourself

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I have 2 bad news for you :-[

1. there should not be 0 there..there should be an amount left over to pay the spread with a given volume.

2. glitches were noticed on metals; there are rare situations when AccountFreeMarginCheck returns a fantastic result, without generating an error; it should be duplicated with something or write itself

Never failed once.

Hi all!

My team of traders and programmers and I wrote an Expert Advisor for Nasdaq trading, which we are successfully using on our own real accounts.

Like many of you it does not pass validation. Because the robot was originally written for NQ and for a certain size of deposit, calculated on the basis of

It does not follow the MQL code, because it has a different concept from the beginning.

The question to those who have gone this way:

1. is there any point in fighting the validator and spending time on it, if the robot is written clearly for NQ?

2. Can any of you go through validation for money, taking into account the above specifics, if such a possibility really exists?

I would be happy to cooperate or reply.

Vadzim Matsviayonak have written an Expert Advisor for Nasdaq trading, which we are successfully using on our own real accounts.

Like many of you it does not pass validation. Because the robot was originally written for NQ and for a certain size of deposit, calculated on the basis of

It does not follow the MQL code, because it has a different concept from the beginning.

The question to those who have gone this way:

1. is there any point in fighting the validator and spending time on it, if the robot is written clearly for NQ?

2. Can any of you go through validation for money, taking into account the above specifics, if such a possibility really exists?

I would be happy to cooperate or reply.

Add an intu parameter TradeNQ, default is false.

When it is true, let the robot work as it is now. And when it's false, let it trade with all market checks taken into account.

Andrey Khatimlianskii #:

Add an intu parameter TradeNQ, default is false.

If true, let the robot work as it is now. And if it is false, let it trade with all market checks taken into account.

Andrey, thank you for the tip! We will definitely try it.

Reason: