Problem with EA validation on the Market - page 3

Vladimir Zubov:
If I run with 1$, there will be a 134 error in the tester ?
When running the EA in the tester with TP of 1$ there is no error. I ran it half an hour ago))

Marat Sultanov:

OK, you write that you have to make deals anyway.

That doesn't make sense to me. What is the point of this?

Let's assume that the trading system is based on patterns for the EURUSD currency pair, it does not matter which ones and in what quantity. The important thing is that these patterns are often repeated during the history only by EURUSD. The probability that we will find a trading instrument in which these patterns cannot exist is very high (especially if we start selecting TFs, but I do not know if the robot does it).

The automaton runs on all random trading instruments (possibly + on random TFs) and, as a result, finds ones in which there are no trades, as no patterns have been detected.

There is no explicit trade restriction for trading instruments.

There is only a peculiarity of the trading system.

So, we have to write a left trading system not related to the EA's trading system only to pass the Market Control?

That's strange to me at least...

I don't know, it's the requirements for publishing in the market.

Vladimir Zubov:
I don't know that, such are the requirements for publishing in the marketplace.

Thank you for your reply.

Now I know I'm not the only one who doesn't understand it :)

Александр:
No error when running the EA in the tester with a TP of $1. I ran it half an hour ago))
Not TP=1 in this case, but not enough funds in the account. Will it give error 134 or not ? Minimum deposit and maximum lot, how will the EA behave ?

After the error, there isn't something like a log in the marketplace to see where and what the error is?

Александр:
After the error there isn't something like a log in the marketplace to see where and what the error is?

You yourself posted the report (log) with errors, and it is clearly stated that there are no trades. Add a dozen lines to the code, so that it makes trades everywhere, except for the required pair, for which the Expert Advisor is written. It can be as simple as that, opening every Tuesday, with a stop and profit of 20 points. Everything

The added: In general, any pattern can be found on any symbol and timeframe, there are none that are only on the euro/dollar, or on the yen/frank

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You yourself posted the report (log) with errors, and it is clearly stated that there are no trades. Add a dozen lines to the code, so that it makes trades everywhere, except for the required pair, for which the Expert Advisor is written. It can be as simple as that, opening every Tuesday, with a stop and profit of 20 points. The whole
And then what? I'll cheat the market and then cut the code out of the owl. How easy it is to write an owl with 10 lines, pass validation and then put all sorts of left-handed bots in it? I need to validate with clean code from a 100% working EA....

Александр:
What's the next step? I'm going to trick the market, and then I'll cut the code out of the owl... How do you think it's easy to write an owl with 10 lines to be validated and then put all sorts of left-handed robots in it? I need to pass validation with a clean code 100% working EA....
There is no need to cheat, put the code is already clean without "bugs". Further, in the description and so write: "Bot only for pair XXXYYYYY, parameters so-and-so, works on the intersection of MA and RSI".

Vladimir Zubov:

You need to protect against any possible incorrect user values, e.g. a negative lot or MM balance = 0, all possible nuances have to be taken into account.

I do all possible checks against stupidity)

// если поставили лот меньше или больше возможного
double MinL = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);
if (LotSize < MinL) LotSize = MinL; else LotSize = MathAbs(LotSize);
double MaxL = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT);
if (LotSize > MaxL) LotSize = MaxL; else LotSize = MathAbs(LotSize);
// если поставили баланс равный нулю или отрицательный
if (Balance == 0) Balance = 1000; else Balance = MathAbs(Balance);
// если поставили отрицательные значения
if (StopLoss < 0) StopLoss = MathAbs(StopLoss); else StopLoss = StopLoss;
if (TakeProfit < 0) TakeProfit = MathAbs(TakeProfit); else TakeProfit = TakeProfit;
if (StartHour < 0) StartHour = MathAbs(StartHour); else StartHour = StartHour;
if (StartMinute < 0) StartMinute = MathAbs(StartMinute); else StartMinute = StartMinute;
if (EndHour < 0) EndHour = MathAbs(EndHour); else EndHour = EndHour;
if (EndMinute < 0) EndMinute = MathAbs(EndMinute); else EndMinute = EndMinute;
if (FridayExit < 0) FridayExit = MathAbs(FridayExit); else FridayExit = FridayExit;
if (MaxSpread < 0) MaxSpread = MathAbs(MaxSpread); else MaxSpread = MaxSpread;
if (Slippage < 0) Slippage = MathAbs(Slippage); else Slippage = Slippage;

Thank you, I will check these points. Ie the system in the market may not be setting the correct values? p.s. thanks in advance for your help)))

Александр:
Thank you, I will check these points. So the system in the market may not be setting the correct values? p.s. thanks in advance for your help)))
In theory, it can, there emulate a special emergency situation, on the type of TP = SL = 1pp that is, and can put the balance = 0 or negative lot values)
Reason: