Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 188

To post a new topic, please log in or register
To compare 1.36 with 1.36 i need to use if(CompareDoubles(x , y)){ // the same } But how to compare like this ? if ( 1.36 >= 1.36 ){ ? Does this bug with compare doubles are only with == ? or with > < too ? thanks the only correct way in my mind is: if(CompareDoubles(x , y) || x > y){...
Hi all, It's my first post here. I'm starting to learn about EA recebtly, and I've a doubt about time functions. I've been looking for a code that allow to buy/sell at a specific time, but I only found examples that work with a time value of HH:MM. What about seconds? Is it possible to define a...
I want to ask is there system or ea to send signals from MT4 to several Emails and SMS just when new orders opened or closed ? Thanks
Hi, i have this problems, in every chart it always returns "10". What i done wrong? this is the code, very very simply. Help Please //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| CruceDeMedias.mq5 |//|...
Good Morning ! Can someone please help me understand what is PR (picture atached) and how it is generated ? Why sometimies we have this info and sometimes we do not have it ? Thank you in advance MRC
Hello, I have a Wordpress-page with a member section. I would like to create an EA where the Users can login with their member details and will be able to recieve a trade signal with my predefined parameters. Is there a possiblity to connect Metatrader with my Wordpress-Plugin so that the EA...
  button EA (6)
I have a question for team of metaquotes: I use scripts to close positions to set the take profit / stoploss, etc ... in the new build does not work if the key expert advisor is not activated! you can separate script expert advisor?? are not exactly the same thing! even better if you could...
Dears, Im trying to implement a simple martingale strategy, that is, every time I have a deal with a loss, the next deal will have twice the volume of the previous. I have no clue about why it is not working, I have tryed to work with positions, instead of deal, but got an error message. Thanks...
After compile, test, compile, test.. ect. ect. ... New code compiles correctly but settings changed like Input Constants do not change. After setting up a new demo account and decreasing the leverage from 1:200 to 1:50 Leverage does not change when called from Scripts and EA. Any Ideas to clear...
Hello, I'm having some errors with the following code, even though it originates from this official site: http://codebase.mql4.com/ru/source/2493 It seems to generate one tick with a price value of 0, which means the chart scaling becomes unusable. Can anyone please update this...
DutchFX
Dear fellow traders, I am pretty new to MQL5. Therefor I studied this article and expert advisor for beginners: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/35 It has a really nice expert advisor and I would like to adjust/work with it in the future. Then I installed the expert advisor into my strategy...
Hi, I have a simple EA that take entry,sl,tp from some indicators and trade. It works fine. And then, I make few extension to my indicators. When I run the EA again, on the chart, I see many wrong trades where: there is NO BUY Arrow on chart (from my indicator). Somehow, it still assign Entry...
Hello, First, I apologize if this is not in the right section. If it's the wrong section please let me know where I should post. I signed up for some signals on a demo account, however the size of the trades does not seem to be adjusting correctly. On some of the signals it seems to copy the...
Is there a way to limit the max margin used by a EA to a fixed amount like $100? Thank you
How much slippage should I allow when subscribing to signals? &nbsp;5? 2.5? .5? &nbsp;Any advice will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Many broker setup different commission and leverage values for different symbol, especially precious metals. It's big trouble to implement perfect money management module. Therefore, could MT4/5 terminal provide SYMBOL_COMMISSION & SYMBOL_LEVERAGE properties in new build? Regards
Hi There! Can someoneplease give me some guidance regarding ST Architecture? Picture attachedshows my machine with the remote agents I have installed in my network. Note thatLocal Machine is has an i7 CPU compared to the old remote CPUs. On the otherhand, we run approx. 100- tasks per CPU...
  Function (2)
Is there any function that will open trade if any openorder takeprofit hit.I am new in mql programming.
use CalcMargin Function and I calculate Lot Size to be 1.03 how can i step it down to 1.02?
When running an EA using iBands in the Strategy Tester I get error message.I am testing on EURCHF"CopyBuffer RSI failed code 4807" I can see that the Strategy Tester is downloading data. When that is complete the error messages stopsand the EA works as expected.How do I "hold" the EA until all data...
Hi there ! What is the purpose of the Indicator option in Strategy Tester ? When you run ST and change the option from Expert to Indicator the dropdown filelist gets all ghe ex5 indicators. Since there is no OrderSend() events, what is the real purpose of this ? What am I going to test ? Thank...
Need help to calculate AVERAGE VOLUME PER PRICE LEVEL Hello everyone, I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who could advise on how to calculate average volume per price level in that particular candlestick bar. UPBAR Eg. High 1.00010 Close 1.00008 Open...
hello :-) I am looking for a very simple EA (mt4) that repeat a trade automatically once it is closed out. Lets assume I manually create a Long ENTRY Order at 1.30 for 1 lot, with a SL at 50pip and TP at 100pip Lets assume my Long ENTRY Order gets triggered and thereafter my TP or the SL is...
Hi there ! Sometimes I see that MT5 loose ticks. sometimes the whole tick dissapear, sometimes (like in the pict below), the information of one Print is not shown. Any past experience/ related article ? Regards, Marcelo
Trying to write a function that homogenise my deals : Symbol 1 : Lot size : 0.01 (x) Tick size : 0.5 Tick value : 12.5 euros Potential profit for z pips : 10 euros Symbol 2 : Lot size : y Tick size : 0.5 Tick value : 5 euros Potential profit for z pips : 10 euros How to calculate y ? (edit : tick...
Hello there. I am running MT5 with recent Wine and Ubuntu. I notice that a lot of files with extension "lnk" get greated for the source code I'm editing (*.mqh, *.mq5). How can I avoid those files and why are they being created? Thanks, Nelson.-
I need the CODE of the difference between the last tick and the previous tick of the last tick for Example the last tick for Eur is 1.3254 and the previous tick of the last tick is 1.3256 so the difference between them is 1.3254-1.3256=-0.0002
I was always wondering why direct EA conversions from MT5 to MT4 generated sometimes totally different results. Today i noticed that MT4 and MT5 adx indicators return different values with exact same settings. Why is that? How do i bypass that so that both of them generate same results? i...
I subscribed to a Signal Provider, and the opened orders are on my MT4 which is the same as that of the Signal Provider but with the corresponding ratio.&nbsp; But during the course of the trade, the Signal Provider doubled his equity, all of a sudden my opened orders lot sizes are all halved...
Is there any library for functions such linear regression, slope, correlation and coefficient of determination R ? Thanks Bijan