Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 188

I'm offering one of my own EA creation for people who want to explore martingale type of system. Because this is written by me, so it would be relatively easy for me to modify and expand it if I see the requests. I have written a lot of grid system for people in the past, some are martingale, some...
hello guys i need ea or script that set auto tp for EX if i open trade for EU at 1.21000 and tp is 10 pips so its 1.21100 and if the price goes against when i open another buy at 1.20995 so the tp auto modified for all trades to equal 10 pips at 1.21050
i'm running an ea on about10 pairs and i would rather only have one chart on the screen at a time and the rest in tabs at the bottom. if all the pairs have the ea activated will that still work even if 9 of the charts are below in the tabs and not live on the screen as tiled windows? thanks
[Deleted]
Greetings to the members of Forum I am trying to capture RANGE IN / OUT periods for Three Time Frames. Looking forward how I can create, fill and get information from a MultiDimensional Array for this purpose. Example of array, if possible at all arrayRange [timeFrame] [InBarTime] [OutBarTime]
Hello friends, I have a question about mt5 strategy tester. When I test my expert in visual mode, it takes about 2 minutes for testing eurusd in last 6 mounts, but when I want to use optimization, it take 3 hoarse to test only 10 cases. I select "fast generic based algorithm" but it is very slow
Hello, a query, is there a way to test 2 or more experts at the same time ??? I know that with MT4 it is impossible. I have an account and I would like to try a combination of Experts, individually the tests are good for me, but I want to know if it can be possible to do a test between 2 experts
hi everybody, I have (for my mind) a bit more of a complex solution. 1. I open a grid of five pending orders. 2. at some event i take all unopened orders away, so the ones which haven't been triggered 3. at another event I want to put the five pending orders again, apart from the ones which were
From a running EA, I am trying to start a second MT4 terminal which then should run its Optimiser and return the results as a report. The idea for this I took from the article Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot in Real Trading ( https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1467 ) dating back to 2007 but
*** Please help please
As dumb as the question is, I've spent nearly 3 hours looking for an answer. My OnTick function reads and stores 2 consecutive tick values in 2 variable A and B, I then want to store B somewhere and then compare it with the new value of A and B when a new tick occurs, and again store B and so on
  EA with vps  (7)
Hi, I'm very new to all of this, I don't know it when I'm running bots in the vps (and its doing trading while having opend orders), and I configure a new templete and synchronize it, those orders that where opened before, the will get under control of the new template or I should close them...
I'm trying to run some code if in a tester optimization. My code below doesn't seem to work and MQLInfoInteger(MQL_OPTIMIZATION) seems to be false. The function is called from OnTesterPass. Should that make a difference? Cheers E void WriteTestResultsToFile( string & parameters_list[], int pass
Hi, i have a problem with backtesting that maybe someone would be willing to help me with. When i try to backtest my EA it cannot load an indicator, i tried with multiple custom and built-in, niether worked. I run backtests on multiple pairs, usually more than 20, on 10-15 years of daily data. The
some one tell me why my bot suddently not be able push notification? i trade on MT4 of IC Market. thanks alot
  trade.Buy help  (1)
Hi, I use this line of code to open a buy in mt5. trade.Buy(volumeSet,_Symbol,0,(candleOpen-slDifference),(candleOpen+tpDifference)); the issue I get is a new buy would overwrite the previous open position buy sl and tp. Is there a way to not have the overwriting? Any help is much appreciated
I'm still learning so I thought about printing the value of a tick as it occurs using this code: void OnTick () { double price = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ); Print (price); } But Instead of Showing one tick value, it instead shows me all tick values from 2021-01-01 till now
Hello, It's possible to check the price every second (or whatever time you whant) and register on an array? I wanna check the price of the last second and register it. If so, can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance
So I'm totally new to MetaEditor 5 and I've searched for this everywhere but couldn't really understand. All I want to do is to check the value of the last tick and store it in a variable and then store the current tick value on another variable, compare them, decide either to Buy/Sell and reset the
Hi folks, I would like to check every hour or every 30 minutes if VPS I'm using for my EA is working. I wrote the following code, but I think there is some better way to input "times" every time that the function was called, instead of one line for each hour. What do you guys think
Is there a function that will give me a list of input parameters used for a test? Something similar to FrameInput when running an optimisation? My understanding is that I wont be able to use FrameInput if it's not an optimization run. E
Hi, I am using few EAs with Martinghale and grid. In case of a long trend it can lead to big DD. I am looking for a Recovery EA that would start a recovery based on various settings like % of DD in account and similar. I want to ask users of various recovery EA to share which recovery EA they use
I recently hosted my EA on mql5.com and i opened my terminal this morning and no open trade was running. I clicked on the Experts tab of the terminal and saw messages there "Trade Operations not allowed by setting as shown in the image Is there anything i cab do to correct this? Thanks
Hi, I am new to developing and coding on MQL4. I got a question and for some it might be stupid. But I am learning and trying to figure it all out for myself. (Take note that I am editing an EA I purchased from another developer) Is the count of [1000] the amount of tickets handled and kept track of
Hello everyone, I'm adapting an EA from B3 (Brazilian stock market) to the Forex and I know that the price information is a bit different. But I don't know why I try send a sell stop under the bid and get the error invalid price. I tried sent the price with and without spread and I got the same
  Error appears ?  (1)
Hi I am rented Virtual server (MQL5 VPS), and then I turned the expert on it . But when the expert works at demo or live account I got an error in the vps server's journal list (Look at the next picture). Knowing that there is nothing any error when I do the back test This error only appears on this
Hello, my name is Alex, I have an MT4-account with a VPS . Before I synchronize it I always set the Button 'AutoTrading' in MT4 to green(=active). After synchronizing always the Button 'AutoTrading' is red. Must I let this as it is, or must I set it to green (=active)
I code EA and backtesting until got profits but when testing on Live demo it is fail How to debug on Live demo? please help to guide line or have any article recommend to read and study
How can i to close position by ticket? this code close position by Symbol() #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade m_trade; onticket() { m_trade.PositionClose( Symbol ()); }
Hi! I am looking for an AE capable of automatically opening and closing a position without needing any strategy. Just open and close a position according to the hour + minute + second that's all! But to handle repetitive every 40 minutes for example. Example: To open sell US30 SL: nothing TP =
  Beginer in mql5  (8)
Hello, i'm begin to create my first EA. BUT i try now with Ichimoku indocator. my code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Ichimoku_Siuko.mq5 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |